Nokia N82 (Black) :: Proud owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Hi Friends, Yesterday I got my N82 device from Vashi, Navi Mumbai at Rs 19500/-

Since very long time I was postponing to purchase an all in one mobile. You won't believe, Since last 2 years every time there was a launch of new device I used to keenly analyze each new mobile. My expectations were high in respect to configuration/features, shape and style of my dream mobile.(Fortunately, in my case I used to have hands on almost all the mobiles 2 month prior to it's market launch, as we get a pre-launch piece of device from all manufacturers for development and testing of our mobile games, am working with a mobile gaming company.)

I found N82 quite closer to all my expectation... however I wanted to know views, reviews , suggestions and expertise analysis before I could actually purchase this piece of wonder. THANKS to all of you :), your posts on this forum really helped me to decide what am looking for.

The only concern is , I have to switch to GSM now, as am using CDMA Reliance since last 5 years. Hope Reliance will enter into GSM soon. till then I have to use tow mobiles.

Regarding my N82..... everything seems to be perfect as of now ... keys are not that convenient..... hope will get used to it soon.

:):):):):):):)

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
great! since when is the black color available? And Reliance has already got GSM service. But its not in Mumbai

OP
vilas_patil

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Yes , sure.. It's too early to post a review for the same. Let me get some time on it... so i can post proper & accurate review :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
great! since when is the black color available?

just refer 2 my thread :D
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87075

@vilas_patil : dats gr8 .... me 2 will have this beauty in a couple of months.....:rolleyes:

anyways.....how u find its looks as compared 2 titanium one;-)

post some pics u clicked with this fone....(5MP wow) :cool:

OP
vilas_patil

vilas_patil

Journeyman
@KaranTh85 :: This weekend I'll be shooting lot of pictures through this mobile... by Monday I think I can post it on this forum...
Regarding color :: Black is my all time favorite , so I didn't think of titanium

@mAYHEM firmware version :: V20.0.062

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@vilas_patil : do u find any problem or issues while using this fone....if yes
do post it....:D

well kalpik told its body is susceptible 2 scratches...is it true..as compared with
titanium one :rolleyes:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
nice to know a fellow member from my area...(vashi) .. silver one is prone to scratches .. haven't seen black one yet ..will have to check it out ..

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Where in Vashi ..? Chroma ..?

And btw .. Congrates on your purchase ... After some time you'll feel like me when I bought my N73ME for 16.8K .. Now its available close to what 12K ? .. But the phone is what its worth .. So I hope you'll also get all worth of your money ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom