Nokia N800. Where do I get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
I have some cash to spare and I was fancying this gadget! Can anyone please tell me if it is available in Bombay? If yes, expected price and place.

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
N800 or Nokia Tablet is one hell of a series but unfortunately never launched in India..Why don't you try some relative/friend in US?

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Why not get a mini laptop or a ipod touch

I already have 2 laptops (1 personal, 1 official) besides I don't want to spend a fortune to own a gadget just to have a fruit logo on it.

@Karan I have close to 15k to spare :).

@Krazzy Where is Alfa?

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
N810 is not a phone.Its a tablet and you call using Voip. Nokia Tablets are pricey and for the same price you get better VAIO tablets that really rock.

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
My Bro-in-law (a gadget junkie) got this through one of his contacts in Singapore. He paid just Rs. 12,000 for this device!

I used it for an hour over wifi and fell in love with this gadget. The UI, browser everything was top class. Webpage rendering was fantastic including Youtube and Moneycontrol.The only miss was the phone capability. The device was so good that I almost thought of making a call 'sigh'.

Nokia should consider making more gadget on this (Debian fork) platform instead of pushing Symbian all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom