Nokia N78 Query?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
I want to purchase a Nokia N78, which costs around 14,500/- but the phone is unavailable in the market. I have tried searching the phone everywhere from Big Bazaar to Nokia Priority Dealers. Everyone says that it had some microphone issues so it has been 'called back'. Is it true? One shopkeeper told me that it contained all the features of N82 & N79 (minus the xenon flash). So, Nokia was finding it difficult to sell N82 & N79 @ 18000/- & 19500/- respectively. How true is that? can someone elaborate? because if 'Mic', is not a issue, I'll buy that phone from online websites.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Don't know about any mic issues but the only difference between N78 and N79 is the former has a 3.2 megapixel camera while the latter has a 5 megapixel and the N78 also lacks an accelerometer.

k4ce

Youngling
^ hardly any ...s60 3.2 ... all of them ... only difference in RAM and processors ... i fel it was removed cos it also hurts the n81 wich comes only wid an average 2mp camera ...

but yeah , the n78 at 14k is a great buy ... big screen , gps , wifi , 3mp af cam , CZ lens ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom