Nokia N78 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
I feel annoyed only with the C key and that too only at times.

I went to Nokia care and they enabled the FM transmitter. They re-updated the firmware for this to happen. They had returned me my sim and memory card during this. The data in phone was lost. The data kept in phone was my contacts and call logs. These were lost but I already had a backup so no issues. The call timers were reset as well.

Sukhdeep, incase you haven't updated ur firmware don't do it coz they would have to reupdate it anyways.

I am yet to test the FM transmitter.

How long did they take to do this update? And also did you test the FM Transmitter yet? How is the clarity?

subir12

Broken In
Couldnt vist nokia Care today since it as raining badly :-(

Here is what it says

Software Version

Software Version Date

08-05-2008

Custom Version

Custom Version Date

08-05-2008

Language set

Model
N78

Type
RM-235

Latest update
Not Updated

How are you talking about updating via GPRS ??

*www.realgeek.com/nokia-n78-3-nam-ota-firmware-update-v12046/

To get this software through your Nokia N78, click Menu > Tools > Utilities > Device Manager. Select Options > Check for updates and follow the on-screen prompts. Remember that you can also use Wi-Fi to download the update.

This software release is available though either the Nokia Software Updater or directly through your Nokia N78.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
How long did they take to do this update? And also did you test the FM Transmitter yet? How is the clarity?
They updated the firmware in 20 minutes. The FM transmitter is working fine and the clarity is good. But the range is too less.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Ok i got the Firmware updated aswell and i now have FM transmitter option :p

The quality is good but like casanova said range is only very very few metres...but no worries, i am happy with it :)

pravesh nagar

Right off the assembly line
i really have to know. is audio quality in n78 through 2 speaker is poor?
also the sound of person calling you ??
and may the price would decrease around 13k in next two months or so...rply soon plz

i really have to know. is audio quality in n78 through 2 speaker is poor?
also the sound of person calling you ??
and may the price would decrease around 13k in next two months or so...rply soon plz

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Audio of N78 speakers is good but low. But the audio quality is great when using earphones.

The voice clarity and network is simply superb.

Don't know about the price falls. Rather don't want to know.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Only thing i dont like about this cell is placement of clear key. Too dificult to reeach when typing message and using right thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom