NOKIA N73 vs 5610 MUSIC EXPRESS vs SONY ERICSSON K810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoursnayak

Broken In
Guys Get Me A Good Choice...which Among Of The Phones Shall I Pick.my Preference Is Good Camera And Good Music Performance

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Go for the k810i neday and then change the acoustic drivers using the tutorial given in the forum...

that should do it all right...

mickeytwist

Broken In
go the sony if for no other reason than it just looks great in this video *www.timtechs.com/sony_ericsson_k810i_unlocked_prd22.html

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
+1 for N73ME...its Symbian OS....its superb camera....its nice stereo speaker set....its ARM9 processor and finally its down to earth market price!! :p :D
IMO, N73ME is a killer set.

*Off the Topic*
Btw, that Moto Rokr E6 and yet to be launched Xperia are modder's choice with nex-gen Mobile OS!! Arent these sets good..? ehh..:D

dtox

The Techno Perv
How much memory does the W810i comes bundled with?

comes wit 512mb card.. and 20mb shared memory.. but its pretty outdated.. has walkman 1.0, 2MP camera.. a good phone nevertheless.. as far as the sound quality is concerned, its excellent.. and it can also be modded extensively which makes its sound quality even better as well as camera through custom hacks/patches..

I hav a query about the K810i...
is gud on the audio and music side?

yup.. sound quality excellent as they use the same hardware as walkman based phones.. the only downside being tht it ships with only 128mb card (i think.. not sure) which is pretty low by today's standards..

Last edited:

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Thanx Dtox...yes the k810i comes with only 128mb memory(memorystick micro), which is a downside...do u knoe the price of a 256mb or 512mb card?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
*Off the Topic*
Btw, that Moto Rokr E6 and yet to be launched Xperia are modder's choice with nex-gen Mobile OS!! Arent these sets good..? ehh..:D

yes. E6 is an excellent phone. but is only for modders. without modding, it's just a phone.

eg: xmms (installes using mpkg) gives 3x better audio quality than native real player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom