Nokia N70 Vs N90 Vs N91 Vs SE K750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
good choice SGS 001....just 10 days back u cud call me a SE fanatic..although still i'm but i've realized that nokia N series is also good specially the N70....its a very practical phone, not oversized like other phones of the N series and it also looks very stylish....overall its a very handy and durable smartphone.....good for me coz i hate huge phones

now i was in dilemma coz i wanted a phone with whole load of features, big screen and excellent sound quality and camera...i had SE W810i in my mind and it definately offers very good camera and sound quality but it looses on smartphone features and small screen...now i know and understand this kind of situation coz i currently own SE K700i and it has a decent camera and sound but i cant install apps on this phone and when i checked out nokia phones of my friends i knew what i was missing.....it is then i decided that i'll go for a smartphone with excellent camera and sound quality....

i decided for these 4 phones...
1. SE P990i.....dunno when its gonna release, it gets delayed all the time...anyways i probably will not go for this phone as this is huge in size and misses "mega bass" and "stereo expansion of walkman series but still this is under consideration...
2. SE W950i....i'm so disappointed that this phone has no camera otherwise i wud have gone with this phone coz it has every other thing i need
3. Nokia N91....is a smartphone and offers excellent sound quality and good camera but again its very huge and expensive
4. Nokia N70...has a very compact and stylish design..smartphone with very good camera and decent sound quality....so overall this phone is a slightly better option for my needs....
and for music i've decided to go for i-pod nano....coz i know i wont be fully satisfied with N70 music performance....but i really need a smartphone

any suggestion guys...?

ENjoy...

suave_guy

pedal to metal
i think SE K790/800 has a better camera than N80 but than its not a smartphone...:( but i agree that currently N80 is the smartphone with the best camera....but N80 is like a brick, heavy and huge...and also expensive...

ENjoy...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
got a w700i for 15k + VAT! awsome phone! best deal! :) why not haf a look at this phone? its the same as w800i except it comes wid a 256mb memstick pro duo and is available in two colors: orange and titanium gold. i bought the gold one!

True Geek

Journeyman
infra_red_dude said:
got a w700i for 15k + VAT! awsome phone! best deal! :) why not haf a look at this phone? its the same as w800i except it comes wid a 256mb memstick pro duo and is available in two colors: orange and titanium gold. i bought the gold one!

Correct me if I am wrong, but w700i also lacks Autofocus which w800i had

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
personally i dun like nokia fones...they never attract me for anythin...alwez hv 1 negative atleast for shiftin me to se... i was just reconin n80 for features...but again...its bulky n its pricy...for cam n sound u got k800i...infact i didnt knew its already in indian market....thats d best cam so far...even beats 3.2mp n80 wit its 3mp camera..its on u 2 decide dude

cheers

suave_guy

pedal to metal
no SE k800i is not yet in the indian market, infact most probably k790i will be released in india(or asia) and not k800i, read it on some website...

but i guess k790i/800i lacks "mega bass" which is bad coz even k750i has it...

ENjoy...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
aravind_n20 said:
n91!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOKIA RULZZZZZZZZZZ
BOSE HEADPHONES
4 GB HDD
Wi Fi
ever stylish design
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SE u totally suck with those sick phones
hello even w800...and w810....and even k750i can use bose head phones....if u get a better headphones than bose...even that also u can use.....
why??? it has that jack connection to it...
ok let me say....given the price...w800 and 810 comes with the superb head phones..???
have u ever heard in that...??????
it sticks into the ears and can also give a ipod a competition....

and for the hdd drive...as one of the members here mentioned...HDD has moving parts and easy to get damaged....if u drop it ...
more over all the nokia are big fat things and carrying them itself needs a seperate excercise daily.....

GO FOR W810 i

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Oh my God, duuude!

The last reply posted to this thread was two years ago. What were you thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom