Nokia N70 Vs N90 Vs N91 Vs SE K750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGS_001

Broken In
I'm looking at buying a phone with good camera, media player, FM Radio, Speakerphone with Mute function and can be used across the globe (GSM - Tri or Quad Band??)

Can those who have Nokia N series (N70 / N90 / N91) or SE K750i or some other better model provide your feedback and suggestions on buying that model?

It's got to be a good value for money...

PS: Had posted this earlier in the Reviews section but I think this is the better place for this thread to be. So, posting it again :-()

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
w810i is a very kool option....u need to tell us ur needs....n series n SE series r totally different thing...as per u said...good camera, speaker, media, fm can all go wit SE at better price like k750i, w700i, w810i, k800i (3mp) etc. N series come at higher range wit other facilities but aint got cam n sound quality like se....so take ur decision

as for value for money...i suggest SE W810i (walkman fone)

cheers

Last edited:
S

saiaspire

I agree with Speedguys. The Sony W810i is the best!!! I own one and i am really satisfied. It suits all ur needs, so jus go for it!

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Go for N91... it is the latest n has got everythng u want + it has bose
headphones...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Bro it depends on how much can you spend If you can afford N91 I think you should also look at some Windows Mobile based fones too

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
dude u must go to dealers n find out urself wat u looking for n which one u get...thats best for u...its all in ur needs....good luk

cheers

Gaurav

In the zone
kumarmohit said:
Bro it depends on how much can you spend If you can afford N91 I think you should also look at some Windows Mobile based fones too

that's right man, but he wanted some piece of advice, n i thought N91 is a choice. ;)

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
810i is good. and there is a big price diff between that n70 & n91

If you can afford .. N91 is a good buy

mohitgiri

Journeyman
aal the gyus making u confused please watch out new range of nokia
nokia 5500
nokia n80
and nokia n71/72 is avaILABLE IN INDIA and UK now.

freakanomics

Broken In
n91 completely rules the roster. Come to ur senses,guys, it's got a 4 GB hard driveWi-Fi, 2mp camera, supports multiple audio formats, and has the best audio quality in the market. It also records videos in MPEG4,H.263 AND Real Vido8 formats. NOW, WHOM DO U VOTE FOR?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
n91!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOKIA RULZZZZZZZZZZ
BOSE HEADPHONES
4 GB HDD
Wi Fi
ever stylish design
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SE u totally suck with those sick phones

OP
S

SGS_001

Broken In
Guys -- Appreciate all your responses...

I have finally settled for N70-1...

I didn't prefer SE550 as it's not extendible.
I didn't prefer 810i as the digit review in Jun '06 issue stated that it's a good walkman phone - but felt on other features, N70 seems to be better.
I didn't go for N91, as the price is still slightly on the higher side -- and a clarification -- it DOESN"T COME WITH A BOSE HEADPHONE - though it's only a marketing gimmick.. You may need to buy Bose as an accessory, if you want.

That way N70 seems to be very good and now am happy with my decision !

(Though there were few glitches initially mainly due to the inadequate info in the manuals).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom