Nokia N70 or N72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn Freak

Broken In
Re: Nokia N72 is better !!

mobilegeek said:
Hey .. last month my friend took me to mkt for same reason, I told him to buy N72 bcoz its better value for money. ..but he took n70 instead, ha ha ..regretting now he is saying that he should have taken n72 n saved 900rs, for virtually same phone.

as for some other phones .. u can have 3250,w810i, or w700i, D820 or E730.. you can try these.. too all good phones, 3250 has a little software problem..but a good phone

<N70 vs N72> .. I would suggest you N72 .. Its new .. looks sort of better than n70, performance compartively better, FM Stereo, 2MP are all there. n72 has a 128MB Mini-SD-Card .. so if you change to another phone it can be used with future N-Series phone.(think about it)

Regards

Dude, u knw wat is 3G?

Atleast u shd thank nokia that they r giving u 3G phone (N70) for a minor difference of 900 bucks in the same casing of N72...

Dude, 3G is going to b launched in a couple of month not years....

Last edited:

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
@Spawn Freak

Dont bump the already discussed threads...

Spawn Freak said:
Dude, u knw wat is 3G?
Do you

Atleast u shd thank nokia that they r giving u 3G phone (N70) for a minor difference of 900 bucks in the same casing of N72...
we thank nokia ... lol

Dude, 3G is going to b launched in a couple of month not years....

hahahahh
... abe 2months have passed since the guy posted that
.. Where is ur 3G :twisted:

thats why Dont bump the old threads ..
:idea:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom