Nokia N70 or N72

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

Re: N72 or N70

I think that N72 is better. It has better looks (atleast thats what i think) and only lacks superfluous (read useless in india) features like 3G, WCDMA/UMTS, video calling, front camera that the N70 has. And it is also cheaper than N70. Thus its also represents good value for money, more so than N70.

reddick

Mobile Freak

N70 rocks than N72...It got much features n functions than N72.Looks solid n sexy.Gives u more speedy internet conn.Users of N70 r more than N72 in India etc. etc. etc. :lol:

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent

n72 sux, it has got a very small keypad, plus looks like keypad is a sticker, camera shutter (or watevr its called) is very loose, easily opens up...

n70 is good... go for it!!

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I want to buy a phone next month. I want the following:

-2MP camera
-262k screen color
-GPRS
-Bluetooth
-Infrared
-FM radio
-MP3 player
-Headset

My budget is around 15-16k. I have heard that the N70 and N72 can fall into that price range and has all the above features. Can anyone confirm the price? And if given a choice between only N70 and N72, which one should I buy?

What are the prices of the other N-series phones?

Any other choices in this price range with the above features?

Thank you.

K

krazyfrog

N72-15k
N70-17k
N71-19k
N73-23k approx.
N90-22k
N91-25k
N80-27k approx.
N93-29k.
Go for N70 if you can stretch your budget. Otherwise go for N72. I'll also suggest Nokia 3250 as it falls in your budget and has all the features that you want. It costs 15k.

Last edited by a moderator:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Another phone in that range would be Sony Ericsson W810i. Perfectly fits the description. This will be a good buy unless you really want a symbian phone.
I don't know how much will 3250 cost but that's another phone that you can look at.

sam_1710

Youngling
N70 is a better option....
mee too was confused wid da two.... finally settled wid N70 ....(got it last week for Rs.16900/-)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Thank you everyone for your inputs. Today I enquired about the price of both N70 and N72 and was qouted a price of Rs.15400 for the N72 and Rs.16k something for the N70.

@tech_your_future: what are the prices of SE W810i and Nokia 3250? Does these have all the features that I have mentioned?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I am not sure of the prices but W810i has all the features. If I remember right, 3250 doesn't have Infrared but I don't really see much use of it cos of bluetooth, maybe you have some reason for it.
You can just check up for these phones and compare them on www.gsmarena.com

Kenu

Broken In
My friend has taken the N72 - black today .. its amazing

it has data cable which u can use to connect car cdplayer

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Nokia N72 is better !!

digitized said:
I want to buy a phone next month. I want the following:

-2MP camera , -262k screen color, -GPRS, -Bluetooth, -Infrared, -FM radio, -MP3 player, -Headset

My budget is around 15-16k. I have heard that the N70 and N72 can fall into that price range and has all the above features. Can anyone confirm the price? And if given a choice between only N70 and N72, which one should I buy?

Thank you.
Hey .. last month my friend took me to mkt for same reason, I told him to buy N72 bcoz its better value for money. ..but he took n70 instead, ha ha ..regretting now he is saying that he should have taken n72 n saved 900rs, for virtually same phone.

as for some other phones .. u can have 3250,w810i, or w700i, D820 or E730.. you can try these.. too all good phones, 3250 has a little software problem..but a good phone

<N70 vs N72> .. I would suggest you N72 .. Its new .. looks sort of better than n70, performance compartively better, FM Stereo, 2MP are all there. n72 has a 128MB Mini-SD-Card .. so if you change to another phone it can be used with future N-Series phone.(think about it)

Regards

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
And so in case of N70/N72, will I get a memory card? Please tell the capacity. And how much does, say a 512MB/1GB (if available) card cost?

reddick

Mobile Freak
Search before asking...Their r upto 5-6 topics been discussed earlier abt N-series n price list :evil:
Anyway u shud go for N70...It ROCKS than N72 :twisted:

sam_1710

Youngling
dont get nokia 3250... it lacks da 'FLASH' which is an essential.. and also the pics taken from dat camera have no clarity...seems to have lot of noise...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom