Not open for further replies.
OP
K

khandu

In the zone
All Codes that I know for 6600

*#06# Serial Number/IMEI indicates

*#0000#
SW version (e.g. V3.42.1, 16-10-03, NHL-10)

*#2820# Bluetooth (BT) device address

xx# Directory quick access (xx = storage location and afterwards lozenge e.g. 24 #)

On/Off key -short pressing for menu for switching between profiles

Menu key - Long pressing for "task manager" - switching between active programs (with "C" key programs can be terminated.)

Menu quick access - Over in the menu e.g. to point 3.1 arrive simply 31 enter (if the third symbol a file is opened is for these and then in it started the first Programm/Icon).

No Autostart - When switching the phone on up to the pin inquiry press the whole time the "ABC" key (pen) - this is to ignore the autoinitialization programs (and the MMC programs) - "safeboot".

12345 ... is according to be the standard Nokia nokia-securitycode.

0000 ... is according to be standard PIN2 at Vodafone (germany)

----------------------------------------

Caution - starting from here the codes are "dangerous"
*#7370925538#
*#Res0Wallet#

... is to delete the code around the "wallet"
Input like normal telephone number (not in wallet code inquiry windows).
NOTE! Afterwards the "wallet" is empty, can again be put on however with new code.

*#7780# - Reset to original settings
NOTE! Afterwards various "attitudes" are away - among other things these:
Points of entrance (Provider dependent points of entrance and attitudes)
Bluetooth attitudes
Favorite
Allocation of the two keys (beside Navi keys) in the main menue
Profiles are "neglected" (as with distribution) - still there however new bell tones, etc. are...
SMS/MMS/E Mail attitudes
Logos and spielstaende (allegedly) also deleted...
Programs, calendars and contacts, etc. not changed...

*#7370# - Soft format - resets all the telefone Memory (like Formatting a disk :)
NOTE! Battery should be full up to at least 75%, do not accomplish during the procedure under any circumstances ! The procedure takes some minutes (approx. 3-4)

Green, * 3 - Hard format: If the Mobile (only telephone memory) formats, puts back the attitudes (see * to # 7780 #) and implements a RESET.
NOTE! Battery should be full up to at least 75%, do not accomplish during the procedure under any circumstances ! The procedure takes some minutes (approx. 3-4)

Proceeding: Equipment switch off, keep "green key" (take off) at the same time pressed, "*" and to "3" key and switch the equipment on (the keys thereby keep further pressed)... to "Formatting" on the display appears...

OP
K

khandu

In the zone
raghuram_belure said:
very impressive but as you have written
some are not working
thank you very much

Did u try what i suggested a few days back to u..

look op top for ur answer and try that method

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
ax3 said:
how can u delete private no. or my numbers from ur phone ???

I tink waht he means is that...
He wants to remove his number from someone else's mobile :lol:
Maybe he warrants his privacy lol :wink:

Am I right Mr.AX???

crashuniverse

In the zone
*#92702689# Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on again

not necessary to switch off....u can click on right button to simply exit (withour restart) in case of N-3120

crashuniverse

In the zone
and u can get such codes at so many places...most of them being forums...

thats fine but i have a god question...why dont they normally work?

i mean i have personally tried most of the dont give naything....any reasons? < i hv tried on diff handsets>

OP
K

khandu

In the zone
Depend on which codes u use on which cell

some are specific to cell, some are common to Symbian Phones, Some are common to non-symbian phone and some are common to all Nokia phones like *#06#

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Nokia 2280 is a CDMA set .. you cant put SIM on it .. The slot in your phone is for R-UIM and SIM module wont work on it ..
You can however hack it to work on other WLL services ... but Reliance have the best WLL services IMHO ..

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
abhinav, i have seen ppl doing some mod working on 2280 to make it work with GSM network also where u can put in a SIM card and use it.

I don't know if they still do the same....

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
goobimama said:
hey dr, not seen you ol in a long time! Howzee doin!
Man, u should have PMed me ... :D
I am doing great 8)
I was having egg-jams so could not post much :p

lol, now i should have PMed u...

indrajit

Journeyman
Hey guys, can any of you help me out with this one! I've forgotten my "Phone Lock" code (not the Sim Lock). I used to swap cell with friends, but now, on inserting a new SIM the code is asked for. I contacted Nokia Service center, but they say I need to uninstall and re install my cell's s/w. It would cost somwhat between 350 to 500 bucks.
Is there any alternative way out? I'm using Nokia 8250.

D

Deleted member 5901

How 2 configure A LAN connection !!!!

plz tell me how to configure LAN !!!!!! Thanx !!!! :D :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

D

Deleted member 5901

Sorry i made a Mistake !!! Was Posting 2 replies at the same time !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom