Nokia Codes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

khandu

In the zone
Some Codes here.. May work.. Maynot wok..

Nokia code Code function
*3370# This Nokia code activates Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) - Your Nokia cell phone uses the best sound quality but talk time is reduced my approx. 5%
#3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR)
*#4720# Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time
*#4720# With this Nokia code you can deactivate the Half Rate Codec
*#0000# Displays your phones software version, 1st Line : Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line : Compression Type
*#9999# Phones software version if *#0000# does not work
*#06# For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number)
#pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
#pw+1234567890+2# Network Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
#pw+1234567890+3# Country Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
#pw+1234567890+4# SIM Card Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
*#147# This lets you know who called you last (Only vodofone)
*#1471# Last call (Only vodofone)
*#21# This phone code allows you to check the number that "All Calls" are diverted to
*#2640# Displays phone security code in use
*#30# Lets you see the private number
*#43# Allows you to check the "Call Waiting" status of your cell phone.
*#61# Allows you to check the number that "On No Reply" calls are diverted to
*#62# Allows you to check the number that "Divert If Unreachable (no service)" calls are diverted to
*#67# Allows you to check the number that "On Busy Calls" are diverted to
*#67705646# Phone code that removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330
*#73# Reset phone timers and game scores
*#746025625# Displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature "SIM Clock Stop Allowed", it means you will get the best standby time possible
*#7760# Manufactures code
*#7780# Restore factory settings
*#8110# Software version for the nokia 8110
*#92702689# Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on again
*#94870345123456789# Deactivate the PWM-Mem
**21*number# Turn on "All Calls" diverting to the phone number entered
**61*number# Turn on "No Reply" diverting to the phone number entered
**67*number# Turn on "On Busy" diverting to the phone number entered
12345 This is the default security code
press and hold # Lets you switch between lines

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
rajkumar_personal said:
Where the Hell did u get that ?

I'm definitely I-M-P-R-E-S-S-E-D !
What is there to be impressed about? I't from nokia page itself...

It's ripped from here:
*www.nokiainfo.net/info/nokia-secrets.php

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Heh .. On CDMA sets, try :
*3001#12345#

Dont mess with the settings though .. Btw .. you can change the Alpha Tag to your name here .. :p ..

valtea

In the zone
*#92702689# Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on again

Nice one. I knew this before and since i cant remember the no. i save it in my phone book.
I use it in times when i have go out of my house to some place surfing websites and posting in digit forum. I keep it in that mode and whenever my wife tries to call it will say that the user is not reachable. Its much nicer than switching off or rejecting a call.
When i go back home I just say that the signal was not clear

:)

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
khandu said:
Nothin happened on my LG CDMA
Khandu u urself posted the thread sayin the codes r for NOKIA and u urself is sayin that the codes r not workin for LG CDMA. :mrgreen:

Well anyways thanx for the codes, only knew some of them.

cheetah

In the zone
To get nokia,siemens,nec,bosch,alcatel,siemens codes.

Mobile tone conversion tutorials,screensaver format help.

Goto my site *www.geocities.com/mobileinfoline or simply *www.mobileinfoline.tk

I am not advertising.The site is old enough and have not maintained it from a long long time.Still its useful.

OP
K

khandu

In the zone
shwetanshu said:
khandu said:
Nothin happened on my LG CDMA
Khandu u urself posted the thread sayin the codes r for NOKIA and u urself is sayin that the codes r not workin for LG CDMA. :mrgreen:

Well anyways thanx for the codes, only knew some of them.

Yeah I agree i m stupid!!!! :lol:

adorablesrini

Broken In
valtea said:

Nice one. I knew this before and since i cant remember the no. i save it in my phone book.
I use it in times when i have go out of my house to some place surfing websites and posting in digit forum. I keep it in that mode and whenever my wife tries to call it will say that the user is not reachable. Its much nicer than switching off or rejecting a call.
When i go back home I just say that the signal was not clear

:)

Wel a way to remeber it wud be *#war0anty#

OP
K

khandu

In the zone
To format your cell ( Symbian )

Tested on 6600 and 7610

Ur battery should be full for it

1) Switch ur phone off

2) Press "call"+"*"+"3" and then press the POWER ON button ( keep all of them pressed ).. till the time phone comes on and "FORMATING " word comes on screen..

VOILA!! all formatting and restoration of phone memory to original state..

OP
K

khandu

In the zone
ax3 said:
yo mobile masters ... mera problem solve karona ...

how can u delete private no. or my numbers from ur phone ???

coz i even cannot modify them ... i use 6610 ...

even my nokia or oxygen software doesn`t show them up ...

I am not really getting u.. whats the error u get ??

1 idea... backup up phonebook on OPM and format ur sim/phone.. and then restore data..

2nd Idea : Flash it.. reset phone

3rd Idea : Forget it.. :p

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
here is something for those who want to confirm their SMS delivery..
prefix your message with "*n#" without quotes..this way you receive a receive a SMS of the fornat:
message number ??? has been delivered to <receipent> at <time > on <date> ... this is especially useful if you wanna make sure that message has been delivered or not..

Unlike the delivery report option in nokia phone, this one is much more useful...

One word of caution though:...has to be both hand-set and operator compliant...so check before sending messages...

Thanks
Hitesh Gupta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom