Nokia 5700 or moto rokr e6 or nokia n91 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
OK OK relax guys after much examination i have decided on nokia 5700 with 2 gb card and creative ep-630 headphones.
checked with the dealer and the prices are as follows
nokia 5700 with bill -Rs10450
2Gb micro sd Free!!(since i was using it with my old e250 which really sucked)
ep-630-dont know da price,can anyone please tell:(

also please suggest me the colour for the phone, available options are red,black and full black(transformers edition)which will cost Rs400 more.

also note(The people in nokia shoeroom in vashi are dumb , they say that nokia has discontinued the model since it has some technical problem but my local dealer said that da model is still available and those people said so since they are out 0f stock,I hope this is true)

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
EP-630 comes at a price between 600-800. It varies. And Never Ever believe the Nokia Priority Dealer guys! They looked at my N73ME and said that its fake :D

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
YA and i also checked the price of nokia n81 8gb with the local dealer and it was 17.9k and in nokia showroom guess what 18.85k!! way tooo much since the distance between the nokia shop and my dealers is just 200 meteres:D :D :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Please don't get 5700 if you're interested in sound quality. N91 8gb is the best choice for you.

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
I dont know much about n91 8gb since none of my friends have it.can anyone please suggest positive and negative feedback for it. Can i watch videos on it in fullscreen and also how is the edge speed for it.Current price for n91 8gb is 11k almost same as that of 5700 .So if we leave the music aside then can n91 be compared to 5700!!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
naah,..n91 is damn slow mate..but it roks on the music side..5700 scuks on the music side but is quite fast for a ymbian phone..1 thing in common..both have crap cams.. :D

try the w580 if u want good sound and an easy interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom