Nokia 5700 or moto rokr e6 or nokia n91 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
HI friends, I am going 2 buy a new cell within a few days so i need all your help.I want a phone with good music quality.Cam quality is not important.Also symbian phones are preferred since i can install a wide range of applications.I have shortlisted few phone 5700 and moto rokr e6.both of them cost almost the same ,but dont know which one is better.Also krazyfrog has mentioned in his thread that n91 costs around 11.9k in mumbai so will it be a good buy.My budget is around 12k.Any other good phones in this range are welcomed.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If high quality sound is your sole criteria, then get the N91 8gb, its the best in this aspect.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Go for the N91,,if ure looking for symbian based cell,
has lots of memory, 3.5mm audio jack so u can also use other bose or
seinhesser headphones if ure an Audiophile...!

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
ya n91 is good but does it really costs less then 12k if yes can u please tell me from where u got the price in mumbai since 1 month back when i checked it was about 15k

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The n91 is a real tortoise if u ask me with the memory half full..u better go for the 5310 and get urself a 4 gb card...

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
hey it is not important for the phone 2 be a symbian only it should have good sound quality and it should fall in my budget.Good sound quality is the first preferance ,being a symbian is the secand preferance.
and what about SE walkman phones within 12k. are they good??
And for 5310 my friend has one and he is tiered of it's few bugs like constant restarting,lowloudspeaker volume etc

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
ooh..i thought that you would prefer nothing less to nokia...then i guess u can go for the k790..11.5k...awesum cam..good sound...or u can go for the W660..10.2k or the W580 with shake feature for 11.5k...

i thin for the best sound quality *www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=121765n81 is better than n 91
its has also symbian os and 3.5 mm audio jack.
n81 is also best for gamers with its huge screen and dedicated gaming keys and buttons
check n81 before getting n91 it is cheaper and looks better too

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
N81 is a good phone but it is not within my budget which is only 12k.I doubt if i can get n81 for that much.And for n91 I checked with a local dealer and it costs around 11k.Now i am stuck between 5700 and n91 since 5700 has a bigger screen and more screen resolution and also a fast processor but in music quality n91 rocks, so please help me in deciding.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
@amd64_man_2005
i checked d specs of SE W850 at the se site, but couldnt find ne mention of the shake feature.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Nope...i checked the info of d same W850i, but didnt wrote i in d end....plz check again!!..and btw their is nothing 2 make fun of...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ First of all nobody is making fun of you. Looking at my avatar people might think i'm making fun of them. That is not usually the case. Secondly W580i has shake control and not W850i. Check out SE website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom