Keypad is awesome,music good,picture quality nice

So total cost=4700+200=4900

That's nice price in Hassan..

Here are some of the pics that i have taken

*img227.imageshack.us/img227/346/image002mx1.th.jpg
*img300.imageshack.us/img300/5816/image007wt4.th.jpg

Now i need to buy a SIM
I will apply for Student SIM from BSNL tommorow
AFAIK it costs 300rs... 1 year validity ....1 rs/day rental...around 2000 sms free per month...
50ps/minute for any call ...30 ps/minute for selected 5 BSNL no.s

So what u guys say about this offer...?
BTW thanks everyone who helped me to decide between these 2 sets :D

Now i need to read the whole manual
and today night i need to download all the softwares,themes..... for my new set

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Congrats dude........

Yahi hai right choice....
If I could remember correctly, there was a shay hosted by Rohit Roy on DD Metro with the same name about 8-9 years ago.....???

Last edited:

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Congrats adi007....That BSNL plan is awesome dude...But I am not sure abt the connectivity of BSNL in ur area...Here in my area, it is simpy pathetic..So, I switched over 2 Airtel 3 months back..Just check the connectivity of BSNL in ur area..Otherwise, the plan sounds simply superb..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
dude there is one earphone of 3110 classic for 70 rs by nokia only get those it totally kick ass the HPM-62 provided by SE

OP
A

adi007

Youngling
Thanku gagandeep,uppalpankaj
@uppalpankaj:No problem with connectivity in Hassan coz my friend has this SIM and connectivity is nice
I was surprised that there is no good connectivity in your area coz AFAIK BSNL has the largest connectivity
@krates:will look for it...
BTW i think if one purchases the elastic for the 2 ear buds(10-15rs) then it is enough...:)

MasterMinds

hell boy
woow woow........used w200i for abou8 months.....and modded it to full extent{and sold}
i am sure no nokia phone under 7000 can match th sound of the phone....se do support multitasking.....!! one imp thing missing in 3110..!!!!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
....se do support multitasking.....!! one imp thing missing in 3110..!!!!
Sure you can minimize your Java apps in the W200i. But without the Activity Menu, which is absent in W200i, there is no way you can switch between apps. So essentially you end up using one app at a time, which is not much of a multi-tasking.

Prefer 3500c.:p I've been using it 4 arnd 1 month n d phone rox. The sound quality is gud n cam pics r also acceptable provided u take dem in good lighting. It now even comes wid bundeled 512mb mem card. No data cable provided, but dats not a problem.

Overall gud VFM for a rs.5400 phone.

If u wanna look in some other brand then try lokkin at the new Samsung J210. Heard dat it's a gud phone. Price arnd the same as 3500c. Ithink dat it's provided wid a 1gb microSD (not sure), n ya it gets a data cable wid it 2.:D

MasterMinds

hell boy
:p:p
Sure you can minimize your Java apps in the W200i. But without the Activity Menu, which is absent in W200i, there is no way you can switch between apps. So essentially you end up using one app at a time, which is not much of a multi-tasking.
activity menu is possible in w200i too dude.....i had it and when i sold it the guy to whom i gave that was astonished at that:p

and about multitasking u can atleast read SMS or fully use ur media player {i mean except camera and second java app} u can use the entire phone....and w200i will run java applications more smooth than 3110 and even 6300...

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Isnt that obvious.SE phones are known to be good at handling java applications. No phone comes close to SE when handling java applications.Much faster and smoother.

Shreyas S

Right off the assembly line
3110c is definitely a much better phone than W200i. If you listen to music then just get a 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm converter. The sound quality rocks. I've tested it with my 5700's headset. Sound quality-wise it's even better than my 5700!

Hi,
What's a 2.5mm to 3.5mm converter? Do you know it's cost? Also which earphones go well with nokia 3110c? What's it's cost?

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ with the 2.5mm to 3.5mm converter u can use any standard 3.5mm earphones with ur phone.
for the earphones part try to get urself a Panasonic in-earphones for 300-350bucks.if u wanna spend more then get the EP630.

One thing I must note here: For budget less than Rs. 150, MOST of the good earphones are 2.5mm jack based ones. So I strongly recommend that you put away the option of buying the converter. I have found several awssome earphones for 2.5mm jack below Rs. 150 which simply sound AWSSOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom