nod32 is messing with utorrent.help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
hi i use nod32 2.7 and utorrent 1.7.7.
lately utorrent has started crashing giving the error that nod32 caused it.
pls help.
here is the screenshot
*img372.imageshack.us/img372/640/utorrenterrormb8.th.jpg

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Buddy,

I too use uTORRENT and NOD32, but this combo doesn't giv me any error..

1.) Well,did u d/laod the newer version of uTORRENT 1.7.7 that it, recently ?? coz the 1.6 version is the most stable

2.) Did u install nod32 and/or uTorrent together (i knw its no relevence to this) but still.. may be Afaik, the 1.7.7 version is causing a problem,

Offtopic: I too hv a demonoid account :D (replied after reading ur siggy.. ) but will my Demonoid account expire if i do not use it (for down adn uplaoding purpose) coz i hv got the account jus 2 days back (thru an invite) and still im jus surfing the Demonoid site and forums.. Although, I am a regular d/laoder and uplaoder thru uTORRENT since past 4 months..

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone
Offtopic: I too hv a demonoid account :D (replied after reading ur siggy.. ) but will my Demonoid account expire if i do not use it (for down adn uplaoding purpose) coz i hv got the account jus 2 days back (thru an invite) and still im jus surfing the Demonoid site and forums.. Although, I am a regular d/laoder and uplaoder thru uTORRENT since past 4 months..
i guess the general rule of such sites is that u have to do some uplod/dwnlod in the first week of registration.and then later on the maximum time u can be away is one month.
but u can go to the rules section for better explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom