No SMS language

J

Joker

Nobody should use SMS language in the forum. make this a rule.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
If OP wants to enforce this idea (rules say sms language should be avoided), then I should say that it tastes really bad. I know few places where such rules are enforced on the members and it really suck..An open community should not be governed with such petty rules.

I am sure I have your support on this ico :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If OP wants to enforce this idea (rules say sms language should be avoided), then I should say that it tastes really bad. I know few places where such rules are enforced on the members and it really suck..An open community should not be governed with such petty rules.

I am sure I have your support on this ico :)
yup, infact I had myself added that "SMS language to be avoided" in the rules with the very same idea when I became a moderator. No enforcing but just telling people to post coherently.

But there are unwritten codes too; if some member tells you to stop using SMS lingo, you don't have to be an arse.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Joker sounds serious. Don't be hard on these small things. We can always suggest not to if anyone is excessively using this. But we can't enforce this on members. But those who use will bear a lesser impression for sure.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
No sms lingo. They are bloody irritating to read.
All of us have studied english in schools so we can definitely spell.

Rahim

Married!
It poses a challenge in troubleshoot threads and it feels very childish to decode them.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^But you do write it now and then, may be your subconscious mind is learning it in privy.

Top Bottom