Nintendo To Discontinue The DS?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Finally DS is going to retire and for good. It was an extremely successful console and the only thing in history to come close to ps2 in sales.
It seems all those rumors of DS eventually beating the ps2 in most number of sales can be put to rest now.

Although i personally don't like the kind of games DS offers, it did a tremendous job worldwide.

Nintendo To Discontinue The DS? - Cheat Code Central

heidi2521

Padawan
No.

Nintendo promises to continue selling the DS - Destructoid

Incase you are wondering, I still stand by my claim that the DS is more successful than the PS2.

heidi2521

Padawan
Both the articles link back to the same source in the end, genius.

They presumed that because Nintendo didn't include the DS in its FY 2014 forecast it meant that they are discontinuing the model, genius. And then Nintendo PR said that they were not discontinuing the model, genius.

Do you even know what FUD means, genius?

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
:lol:

Nintendo retires the DS

Nintendo DS had a good run

Pour one out for the Nintendo DS. The dual-screen powerhouse is being put out to pasture by Nintendo. Retired. In Nintendo’s most recent year-end financial report, it was revealed that production has been stopped and no new units will be manufactured. 153.87 million units were shipped over its total lifetime! That’s a lot of hand cramping!:lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom