Nikon Coolpix L1 Digicam for sale (Almost new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maindola

Broken In
Specification
6.2-megapixel
Nikkor 5x optical zoom
Large 2.5-inch TFT color monitor
In-Camera Red-Eye Fix™
640x480 @ 15fps movie with sound

More details in the attached document.

I have a 1 GB memory card as well.
Also i have a Nikon leather case.
I'll also give Sony battery charger along with it.

Market Price: Approx 18 K
My Offer: 13 K

This offer is for people living in delhi.

PM me if interested or contact me at: maindola@gmail.com

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
thread made: "Today, 12:52 PM "

Current time: "All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 02:04 PM."

Attachment status: "Attachments Pending Approval"

buzy buzy mods :p @maindola u bettr post da pic

gopz

In the zone
Someone is trying to take someone else for a ride, it should not happen on a forum like this, Sorry if I am rude, but maybe you are ignorant, revise the price or sell it elsewhere for your price!!

amarp

Broken In
Please check the latest price of new and update your price.

*www.compareindia.com/specification/digital-cameras/nikon-coolpix-l11/12859

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I approved the attachment but it doesnt open here. Prolly I'll have to reboot to Windows for opening it ?

OP
M

maindola

Broken In
Sorry for late replies....

No one is taking anyone for ride......

@manusag, @gopz, @amarp, @yash2006....... pls check carefully the model no in the name of my thread. Its Coolpix L1, not L11. I would appreciate if you read the thread carefully before making any comments.

For all those who are seriously interested, kindly Visit following page.......
*www.shopmania.in/shopping~online-digital-cameras~buy-nikon-coolpix-l1~p-1010972.html

Remember, i am giving 1 GB card, Original nikon Pouch and Sony Battery Charger along with it.

Thanks
maindola@gmail.com

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Sorry for late replies....

No one is taking anyone for ride......

@manusag, @gopz, @amarp, @yash2006....... pls check carefully the model no in the name of my thread. Its Coolpix L1, not L11. I would appreciate if you read the thread carefully before making any comments.

For all those who are seriously interested, kindly Visit following page.......
*www.shopmania.in/shopping~online-digital-cameras~buy-nikon-coolpix-l1~p-1010972.html

Remember, i am giving 1 GB card, Original nikon Pouch and Sony Battery Charger along with it.

Thanks
maindola@gmail.com

Buddy..the link you r referring to is probably very old ! In fact rediff shopping has the same camera at around 10k which is also a very old link. See yourself

I really doubt if its more than 7-8k in the market now !
I think you need to check the market to know the current price

Infact L1's same league but better and newer camera like Canon 570IS costs little over 8k..

goobimama

 Macboy
LOL! 13k for this cam! Nice one. First of all it is not even available in the market. Only refurbished ones. Secondly, it doesn't cost more than $130 for one of those.

Damn! Wasted my 4000th post on this thread.

Last edited:
OP
M

maindola

Broken In
@goobimama - Please return back to ur country and talk in indian rupees. If you are ready to bring something from US, do let me kn, i have a huge list to order.

@sidewinder - Probably u r refering to chinese made grey market prices. That too i seriously doubt.

Anyways Thanks for ur inputs.......... Any serious buyer, pls PM me. I'll give some exciting discounts......

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
I doubt if they even make these cameras anymore, I searched on pricegrabber and couldn't find any brand new selling.

I know they're US prices but they're almost equivalent to all Indian prices. Now you'll talk about grey market, ah how much of a difference would it make? A camera selling for 4k in US and the same outdated technology selling in India for 13k?

In any case this camera could not cost over 4k in the market.

Drop the price by 10k and someone might just be nice enough to buy it.

Not the right place to be acting smart, you'll be outnumbered.

Now, seriously, drop the act. You can get way better, let me repeat WAY better cameras for that price.

OP
M

maindola

Broken In
Here is the pricegrabber link with the price of Refurbished set......

*cameras.pricegrabber.com/digital/m/11480520/search=nikon coolpix/st=product/sv=title/

I guess you know the definition of Refurbished. If not here it is.....
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refurbished

Yes you were right. "Not the right place to be acting smart, you'll be outnumbered."
From next time onwards get your facts correct before making any statement.

gud luck.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^...

u were the OT r8??...ur not supposed to post this..what all are pointing that no one will pay a premium price when they get a better cam new one from showroom for lesse price...ok.... please try to understand..no one is cornering you...

SenthilAnandh

Lost,But not yet defeated
Some Comparisons (Not to offend any one)

*imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/technology/archives/digitalcamera/coolpix/2005/l1/index.htm

This is your offering.

This is what I get if I am ready to pay 13k in open market

*www.compareindia.com/specification/digital-cameras/nikon-coolpix-p60/28721
*www.compareindia.com/specification/digital-cameras/nikon-coolpix-s700/19041
*www.compareindia.com/specification/digital-cameras/nikon-coolpix-s510/19031

And here is the details of those

*imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/lineup/digitalcamera/coolpix/p60/index.htm
*imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/lineup/digitalcamera/coolpix/s510/index.htm
*imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/lineup/digitalcamera/coolpix/s700/index.htm

Check market condition before you post.

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
Here is the pricegrabber link with the price of Refurbished set......

*cameras.pricegrabber.com/digital/m/11480520/search=nikon coolpix/st=product/sv=title/

I guess you know the definition of Refurbished. If not here it is.....
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refurbished

Yes you were right. "Not the right place to be acting smart, you'll be outnumbered."
From next time onwards get your facts correct before making any statement.

gud luck.

Dude I still don't believe you're trying to act so **** smart. Let me run you over 5 points, in small sentences so it makes sense to you.

no. 1 - Your post didn't make **** sense to me.
no. 2 - Yes, refurbished - I do know what it means, unlike you, I didn't have to look it up in Wikipedia.
no. 3 - You're trying to sell outdated technology, deal with it. A new piece is not even available in the market anymore.
no. 4 - You can get far far far better cameras for 13k, I'm getting Sony 15mgpx if I put 2k more.
<snip>

For your own reference, Nikon has officially LINK listed Nikon Coolpix L1 as a discontinued model.

I'm not trying to hamper your sale but hey I'd hate to see someone taken for a ride. Hence, this post.

Last edited:
OP
M

maindola

Broken In
dear Sibot,
glad u used small sentenses...as per ur small understanding.....

let me say few pts to u.....

pt1: same as urs

pt2: had u been aware of the the def of refurbished, u wud nt hv written stupid dumb thing... i am nt complaining as nt everyone has same IQ... keep on working on it...some day u never kn....

pt3: Even if i take ur point abt outdated tech, where the hell is it written that u can't sell old models. In fact this forum is meant for Second hand product. STOP making ur own assumptions and ur own rules.

pt4: u seems like a sales person for brands like sony. I had offered what i had. If u have sony...make use of sm other thread. STOP vommiting in my thread. If u r really interested, then only reply...ur input are NOT req otherwise.

No one is taking anyone for ride, if moral policing is ur hobby, go join bajrang dal or like...

and yes i am really sorry for late reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom