Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
Any1 giving this apti test?
Does it have any value?
m thinking to go for it.
*www.niiteducation.com/nitat/index.htm

its a crap .... i gave it last year ... 22 jan ko ek saal ho jaaega .... but abhi tak to result aaya nahi mera .......... mere har ek friend ka aa gaya ... but mera hi nahi aaya ....:(

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
I too gave it last year, Its totally waste of time n money too.
They also came to my College today, but i refused for it when they asked me.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I am giving it. Just got the form today. Fees rs.100/-
Exam on 20 January.

Hey, I just checked the link , it seems to be free. That gal in NIIT here charged Rs.100 as exam fee. damn. Someone please confirm if is is free or not. Else I will kick that girl who cheated me . :-(

Last edited:

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
this is jst crap !!

I gave it last year... am doin BCA... i scored 95 %ile ... this test has no significance for an IT professional .. aftr d declaration of d result NIIT gave me a merit certificate and offered me heavy discounts on SUN programs...

dats it...nthng more dey'v to giv if u score gud marks..

though i will appear this time as well (jst to chck my aptitude)..jst fr fun :p

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
They conduct this so that they can choose the right candidate for the courses they offer. By offering good discounts to their courses, many might enroll. They just want to be known as the 'best institute' for churning out quality 'professionals'. I saw that there are some companies who prefer NIIT as their major place of recruitment so that their job is easier. This test doesn't take you anywhere unless you join a course. Just a hogwash.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^got the results ????
I am in top 8% (92 percentile). :-(

My friends said only if u get in top 2% , this certificate is worth showing somewhere.
Damn, I am good at nothing. :-(

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
I got 98 percentile. My score was 76%. How much was ur score phenom? Btw i dont think this had any value. All i got was a friggin 10k discount on any course.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^mine was meagre 66%. I definitely could have done much better had the examination hall(rather kids school classroom) been better and worth giving exam. We were made to sit on miniature bench of class 8 students and on some benches including mine , 2 people were sitting. Imagine a 6'2" guy sitting on that tiny seat along with another fat moron guy who was continuously pissing me off with his bla bla ....
I could just attempt maths section and hence such drastic scores. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom