Niit Nitat

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^Thanks for consolidating.:-| Anyways , they said they will call us(top 15% guys) for a job fair , any call yet ??? or any info you have regarding that ???

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
Yup i got a call for some industry speeches and stuff but didnt go. And i dont think there is goin to be any job fair. If u get to know abt it then temme.

sniper

Broken In
hey anybody got calls or have some info on this regarding the job fair??
i got all india rank of 208, 99 percentile.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^Do not rely on their job fair dude. I have got info , that it will only have BPOs. :-(

BTW, great percentile.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
m on top 18.....82 percentile.....still dunno wats d utilisation....ya m joining .net course...
ts fee is aprx 23k

Enjoy~!

A

anjulhans

Well i got 98 percentile.. with 79% marks ..
I dont know whether this result will ever be visible online!!
If anybody has accessed the result online.. do let me know!

ThEGamE303

Right off the assembly line
Niit Sucks And iT Sucks Deeply..
Except Vishy(Vishwanathan Anand) & Respected Sir Mr.Sharad the entire team of NIIt..staff,faculty,centre head,accountants.....it's a COMPLETE MESS OUT THERE
ESPECIALLY AT NEW DELHI'S SOUTH EX CENTRE.

PLZ VISIT AND U'LL REALIZE THAT THEY (aT nIIt) REALLY CHANGE LIVES...

Never'll an employer kidnapu in a sack and offer u a joining letter rarther u'll feel to do so with Stupid Faculties and treat them to some thrashing.

It's Not Woth Being A Student Of NIIT..It's just TOMFOOLERY OUT There

Hi..
Respected Sir/Maam,
Most humbly and respectfully i do state that i'm not at all a satisfied student of Niit & it's services.

Let me explain you th entire thing...I saw advertisement online of NITAT2009 & decided to appear for it.
I registered myself online and got a sms and e-mail with my Hall Ticket ID...
Then i went to my study centre(D-5 South Ex) & met the councellor and told her that i'm interested to appear for NITAT & tht i hv already registerd myself online and have rcvd email and sms...

i was asked to fill a form and deposit the fee for appearing for the exam..and i did it.

Finally, i appeard for the exam...and was asked to collect my scorecard after a week.
But....When I went to collect my score card to my utter dismay, i was told that there IS NO INFO AVAILABLE REGARDING MY SCORECARD..in simple words it's nt there.

When i insisted for the reason i was called after a week ...
And since then i have been going to Niit every week then another week and followed by another week
now it's more than 3 months..

i was also asked to give all the details(My hallticket id and Name) in written which i did for 2 times they (the front desk councellors) penned it down on some register in a rough way and later i guess nothing was done from their end bcz everytime i went there and asked for my score card i was asked for the details time and again.

But...I was in no mood to give up..
In the meanwhile i was given a toll free no.18001026448 and was asked by the senior councellor to call on this no.and ask for help when i asked her if she can do something from her end like sending e-mail or informing to the relevant department from her(Senior's) end she bluntly refused and told me that It's me who'll have to do it evrything on my own.

So..i called on the above no...and explained the entire scenario and i was asked to contact my centre head...and i was told if still i don't get any response i can call again.

i gave my details in writing to the centre head and was called after 2 days..
i went after 4 days to be on the safer side...but again ....the same thing..
Initially i was denied permission to meet the centre head and when i insisted and met centre head she again took my details and gave me a no. as well (Of the Tech Head Mr.Yogesh 9891299004) so tht i can confirm it before coming to the centre as bcz i come from v.far frm Southex..(i stay in N.delhi)

Since 3rdApr..I hav called multiple times on this no.but my phone was nt rcvd ..Whenever my call was cut i didn't call gain until next 30-60min as he(Yogesh Sir) being the Tech. head could be busy in various imp things But....He has never rcd nor responded to my call multiple times...??( I don't know for wht good reason..??!!!!)

Today i again called on the above toll free no. and informed The Floor Supervisor to forward my request to the relevant team...bcz altough it was done once from Some executive 15-20 days before from the current date and was given assurance that i will be contacted either by call or e-mail...But That Didn't Happen...Yyy Bcz i guess at NIiT You people Change Our Lives For Sure.

This is nt t first time something irrelevant has happened to a student there have been multiple fake assurances in the past as well
but i guess tht's almost everywhere but nowhere are such tall fake claims as of NiiT..

i have always followed the right procedure and met the concerned person for any particular grievance in the past..But they have always been handled in a KaamChalau Way not only with me but with many of my friends as well.

I was even asked if i had actually appeard in the test...My only Ans is plz check the roster/register where all the students where asked to sign and mention their hall ticket id & u'll find my name there.. If somehow u can't find the register or the details ( there won't b anything new or surprising for me) i have many sms sent on my mob ...and the sms say " ur score indicates this...ur score indicates that...Again there can b two thing here either these sms are Absolutely correct or u simply send t same same sms to all nitat candidates irrespective of their scores...

Thus,even if a candidate is fail but he'll get an sms that"""Congrats...u have scored v.high and come & register for new courses,technologies..this that...etc,,etcALL RUBBISH)

I'm extremely Sorry from th bottom of my heart if i wasted your time..
And Today i give up the hope that i'll ever rcv my Score Card.

With High Regards,
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Ashish Kr Mishra

Hall Ticket Id:-W09ZZZ001529
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Niit Sucks And iT Sucks Deeply..
Except Vishy(Vishwanathan Anand) & Respected Sir Mr.Sharad the entire team of NIIt..staff,faculty,centre head,accountants.....it's a COMPLETE MESS OUT THERE

Never'll an employer kidnapu in a sack and offer u a joining letter rarther u'll feel to do so with Stupid Faculties and treat them to some thrashing.

It's Not Worth Being A Student Of NIIT..It's just TOMFOOLERY OUT There

Hi..
Respected Sir/Maam,
Most humbly and respectfully i do state that i'm not at all a satisfied student of Niit & it's services.

Let me explain you th entire thing...I saw advertisement online of NITAT2009 & decided to appear for it.
I registered myself online and got a sms and e-mail with my Hall Ticket ID...
Then i went to my study centre(D-5 South Ex) & met the councellor and told her that i'm interested to appear for NITAT & tht i hv already registerd myself online and have rcvd email and sms...

i was asked to fill a form and deposit the fee for appearing for the exam..and i did it.

Finally, i appeard for the exam...and was asked to collect my scorecard after a week.
But....When I went to collect my score card to my utter dismay, i was told that there IS NO INFO AVAILABLE REGARDING MY SCORECARD..in simple words it's nt there.

When i insisted for the reason i was called after a week ...
And since then i have been going to Niit every week then another week and followed by another week
now it's more than 3 months..

i was also asked to give all the details(My hallticket id and Name) in written which i did for 2 times they (the front desk councellors) penned it down on some register in a rough way and later i guess nothing was done from their end bcz everytime i went there and asked for my score card i was asked for the details time and again.

But...I was in no mood to give up..
In the meanwhile i was given a toll free no.18001026448 and was asked by the senior councellor to call on this no.and ask for help when i asked her if she can do something from her end like sending e-mail or informing to the relevant department from her(Senior's) end she bluntly refused and told me that It's me who'll have to do it evrything on my own.

So..i called on the above no...and explained the entire scenario and i was asked to contact my centre head...and i was told if still i don't get any response i can call again.

i gave my details in writing to the centre head and was called after 2 days..
i went after 4 days to be on the safer side...but again ....the same thing..
Initially i was denied permission to meet the centre head and when i insisted and met centre head she again took my details and gave me a no. as well (Of the Tech Head Mr.Yogesh 9891299004) so tht i can confirm it before coming to the centre as bcz i come from v.far frm Southex..(i stay in N.delhi)

Since 3rdApr..I hav called multiple times on this no.but my phone was nt rcvd ..Whenever my call was cut i didn't call gain until next 30-60min as he(Yogesh Sir) being the Tech. head could be busy in various imp things But....He has never rcd nor responded to my call multiple times...??( I don't know for wht good reason..??!!!!)

Today i again called on the above toll free no. and informed The Floor Supervisor to forward my request to the relevant team...bcz altough it was done once from Some executive 15-20 days before from the current date and was given assurance that i will be contacted either by call or e-mail...But That Didn't Happen...Yyy Bcz i guess at NIiT You people Change Our Lives For Sure.

This is nt t first time something irrelevant has happened to a student there have been multiple fake assurances in the past as well
but i guess tht's almost everywhere but nowhere are such tall fake claims as of NiiT..

i have always followed the right procedure and met the concerned person for any particular grievance in the past..But they have always been handled in a KaamChalau Way not only with me but with many of my friends as well.

I was even asked if i had actually appeard in the test...My only Ans is plz check the roster/register where all the students where asked to sign and mention their hall ticket id & u'll find my name there.. If somehow u can't find the register or the details ( there won't b anything new or surprising for me) i have many sms sent on my mob ...and the sms say " ur score indicates this...ur score indicates that...Again there can b two thing here either these sms are Absolutely correct or u simply send t same same sms to all nitat candidates irrespective of their scores...

Thus,even if a candidate is fail but he'll get an sms that"""Congrats...u have scored v.high and come & register for new courses,technologies..this that...etc,,etcALL RUBBISH)

I'm extremely Sorry from th bottom of my heart if i wasted your time..
And Today i give up the hope that i'll ever rcv my Score Card.

With High Regards,
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Ashish Kr Mishra

Hall Ticket Id:-W09ZZZ001529

ThEGamE303

Right off the assembly line
The Best Niit Center In India

:shock:
The entire team of NIIt..staff,faculty,centre head,accountants.....it's a COMPLETE MESS OUT THERE
It's a complete mess out there at Niit South Ex which claims to be one of the Best Centres in Asia( Come On give me a break...)))
It's A Complete mess out there and best exapmle of highlymismanaged institute
Never'll an employer kidnap in a sack and offer u a joining letter rarther u'll feel to do so with Stupid Faculties and treat them to some thrashing .....A.

Posted again:
:shock:
The entire team of NIIt..staff,faculty,centre head,accountants.....it's a COMPLETE MESS OUT THERE
It's a complete mess out there at Niit South Ex which claims to be one of the Best Centres in Asia( Come On give me a break...)))
It's A Complete mess out there and best exapmle of highlymismanaged institute
Never'll an employer kidnap in a sack and offer u a joining letter rarther u'll feel to do so with Stupid Faculties and treat them to some thrashing .....A.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom