Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
Sorry T159..due to NDA i cannot disclose the name...I disclose the name..and somebody from my organization knows it... i will be jobless in no time..BTW it is for the world's 2nd largest publisher..and it's releasing within 3 months..and please don't start guessing..I can't afford people guessing and posting in forum..

Is the studio Ubisoft?
Is it Prince of Persia 4,Farcry 2 or Splinter Cell:Conviction?
Atleast mention the first letter of it's title please...

OP
confused!!

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Hey lot of people here are asking about my organization...It's VMC(World's largest game testing company)..part of Volt imformation science..A fortune 1000 company with annual revenue more than 3 Billion $.I willl disclose the name within 3 months as the game is releasing in 3 months..:)

Hey which company? And how did you get in? What are your qualifications? Details? I ve been waiting for such a job.

I am a Btech...i am working here in Hyderabad

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling
Hey lot of people here are asking about my organization...It's VMC(World's largest game testing company)..part of Volt imformation science..A fortune 1000 company with annual revenue more than 3 Billion $.I willl disclose the name within 3 months as the game is releasing in 3 months..:)

May i dare to ask ur annual income ..?

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
and if the game comes out to be a big flop and you to test it 7 hours a day then you will come to know how good job is that

btw do morning walk...........

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Ease up, fellas. The guy needs to loosen up, not have more pressure put on him. I mean badgering him for info about the game or about getting a job like his.

I know what it's like when you make a living doing something you like doing. Other people tend to think you're such a lucky s.o.b. you shouldn't have a care in the world. But it's not quite like that. Sure, it's better than working at something you don't like, but it's not the same as doing it at your own pace, when and where you like it.

Confused!!, learn to take it easy. Consciously relax. Develop other interests and mix with other people who have nothing to do with the kind of work you do. Make sure you get enough sleep - this is very important.

So what if you lose your position as top dog in your team? It's not the end of the world. Get your life together first and you can regain that position later.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Good decision but a bit of Divine intervention won't hurt either, just at max 30 mins or at min 15 mins do some "pooja", like Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Aarti, Sankatmochan etc. Try to learn the 3 Maha mantras of Hindu religion OR skip it all if ya ain't Hindu or just too Cool to do so. Also try to reinvigorate some of your lost passions like Music, Instrument playing, Biking whatever.:)

OP
confused!!

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
I think my problem is thay have put me into night shifts...Thats why these problems are occuring

Ididnt had any exp of Night shifts...suddenly due to Client's request they have put me into Night shifts..

Last edited:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
We over here are the creatures of the night(Insomniacs) and welcome it. Don't play at stretch for long, take breaks after every 30-40 mins plus if you're alone sing a song or shout as it has been scientifically proven to combat fear and anxiety. What about my earlier mentioned tips? I once had same problem like yours due to too much gaming but nothing can deter a calm mind so meditate....:cool:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
If you get home by 10, tune to AXN ... enjoy the whacky shows ... relax. When I feel stressed out, I watch Top Gear videos :D.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well for me the ultimate stress buster is an episode of "The Simpsons", no matter how much down I'm feeling or pissed off, one "Dow!" or "Hey you little.." is all it takes to get LMAO. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom