Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
confused!!

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Sorry for bumping an old thread but the game that I was talking abt has finally released with unbelievable review....I am now free to talk abt it now...welll the game is Dead Space. feeling very proud to be associated with the game...read the ratings and review of all the major critic here...*www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/deadspace?q=dead space

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
ohh..lemme see it :p

EDIT:
I remember its The Thing + Alien mash up. I kinda like to play this game.

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^whr shud be open bugs ? In test director or HP Quality Center :) .

anyways how much hours u put for testing ?
wats the team size,developer team size etc etc ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Btw what system u ran it on ?

And guess what your nightmares will be soon shared but atleast not by me :D

So after watching few gameplay trailers and reading reviews, I hav come to a coherent conclusion:
The Thing + Alien + Doom 3

It will be fun to blast these necromorphs :D I was missing such a game.

Btw can you provide me the soundtrack list, the song in trailer etc.

Last edited:
OP
confused!!

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
^^whr shud be open bugs ? In test director or HP Quality Center :) .

anyways how much hours u put for testing ?
wats the team size,developer team size etc etc ?

173 hrs per month/per tester
our team size here was 32...PC development team was in Australia,Console was from Redmond...i believe total testers were around 60 and developers :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Btw what system u ran it on ?

And guess what your nightmares will be soon shared but atleast not by me :D

So after watching few gameplay trailers and reading reviews, I hav come to a coherent conclusion:
The Thing + Alien + Doom 3

It will be fun to blast these necromorphs :D I was missing such a game.

Btw can you provide me the soundtrack list, the song in trailer etc.

PC was ran on various graphics cards ..both Nvidia and ATI..low end to high end..
I was assigned to PC and PS3

Sound track list ..I dont know right now...My dvd is on the way..may after that i will be able to answer

R2K

In the Zone
^^
ya.......he is behaving like a child.........hmm..afraid of even playing a computer game....its a shame

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^R2K ..do u know K is a 13 yrs old kid...and testing a horrible game and having nightmares is not a shame....just consider urself in his position...playing the same level again and again ......and it crashes anytime ..some functionality not working etc etc ..just imagine i say to u watch a horror show for 10000 times for 8 hours everyday and then it crashes thousand times in between .....and u have to file a report and all things to developers and then again rewatch it..what will be ur condition after 10000 hours ???

its not a bloody damn joke ...its gud he shared his prob and u ppl are making fun of him :x ...its gud now his testing his over ...

and K... life is not like that...once ur in the job .then only u will understand..u dont understand how hard the money is to earn !!! its very easy to get everything by itself cuz ur living wid parents....... once ur out in this world ..then u will see..how hard its just to search for lunch and eat it when ur away from ur home and alone !

Peace...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Nope......

Lol, I am a soon-to-be Satanist and still you think that I am afraid of playing a game in a dark room ?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^k is soon to be a satanist..so how many ghosts and devils have u met till now ?
(now even no psychiatrist in the world can save this kid)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^lol...u being sarcastic or what ?

And BTW, do a research on what Satanism means.....I think you know it roughly but you dont know what it is completely.

For me, its 'freedom'.

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
^^R2K ..do u know K is a 13 yrs old kid...and testing a horrible game and having nightmares is not a shame....just consider urself in his position...playing the same level again and again ......and it crashes anytime ..some functionality not working etc etc ..just imagine i say to u watch a horror show for 10000 times for 8 hours everyday and then it crashes thousand times in between .....and u have to file a report and all things to developers and then again rewatch it..what will be ur condition after 10000 hours ???

its not a bloody damn joke ...its gud he shared his prob and u ppl are making fun of him :x ...its gud now his testing his over ...

and K... life is not like that...once ur in the job .then only u will understand..u dont understand how hard the money is to earn !!! its very easy to get everything by itself cuz ur living wid parents....... once ur out in this world ..then u will see..how hard its just to search for lunch and eat it when ur away from ur home and alone !

Peace...

but he just have to test it.....errors are rectified by the developers....right?

R2K

In the Zone
^^
i think it would be fun to have such job.......and he might be having other guys also playing together with him.......and playing games in the company of ur friends is always fun........

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
but he just have to test it.....errors are rectified by the developers....right?
hahaha..thats right but not the whole part ...thats what even common junta thinks abt testing..testing is not only just test and report ? do u even know how an IT project works ? do u know functional testing,regression testing,equivalence level testing,boundary testing,negative testing,test cases making, test strategy, bug reporting, Test traceablity matrix, Business analysis,requirements,source reqts sheet,JIRA,test director,quick test pro etc etc ?????

first know the things then comment....

@ K..aka Paranj our bhatka hua kid :D
ya i was being sarcastic..now from wiki

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism

Satanism can refer to a number of belief systems depending on the user and context. The word, in basic context, can refer to the worship of the Christian devil, thus being a Christian denomination [1], the Occult/Ritual Magic, and the left hand path belief system founded by Anton LaVey.[2] It is often the practice of any given Satanist not to refer to themselves with a hyphenated prefix. Each "type" of Satanist will usually refer to themselves only as Satanists.

Now it means u r converting to Anti Christianism (sarcasm here too)...By name u seems to be Hindu ...bhaag le bacche warna tumhare CM Modi bahut peetenge tujhe ..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom