NFS underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
indicative market seems 2 b very wrong....last year, NFSU started off at Rs. 1299/- and its US price 4 the PC version is $39.99...so 3000 seems 2 b way off...and since it has already been leaked, those with fast connections can get the game 4 free.....and the bid closes in 6 days....so lotsa time b4 the game releases...at least in the US....it is probably a pirated copy...and at 300, it is an expemsive pirated copy....

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
funkymonkey said:
make it 70bucks. I know a person who sells for 70/cd.
But i will read more reviews. if it has good multiplayer I will get original copy. I have original copy of NFSU1 as i love to race online with people.
I will be getting original HL2 too.

I meant 90 per 2 cds. The guy is fooling u. I buy for 45 per cd. I also exchange old cds for new games for Rs. 20.

Wizard

Journeyman

Hey Guys

I am gettin Need for Speed Underground 2 on tuesday..

so i will giv some good screenshots ...:p

For more info PM me

funkymonkey

Journeyman
i said i know the guy. I dont buy anything from him.
I buy limited but retail games. We have a group. we buy games and share them.
Mostly i am interested in playing games online so pirated games dosent make any sense to me.

OP
G

gxsaurav

Those who already own the game, plz post the bugs U R facing here, with the configuration of your PC, CPU RAM & GFX card

Also this will be fun, post your cars here, lets burn the others..

For best result plz take a screenshot from the garage & downscale it to 640X480 & use high JPG compression, try to maintain the size below 50 KB

We must know that what are the problems one might face with these games, this will help other FX, & Radeon users

lavan_joy

Journeyman
got NFS underground II and Star Wars Battlefront

I got NFS underground II and Star Wars Battlefront today.

I don't have a good graphic card.So I will install that in my friend's pc and post the screenshots here soon.

OP
G

gxsaurav

Gamespot has released there review for NFS U 2

They say it isn't that good, well, it is competing against HL2 so maybe they had to show it below average

Yoda

Journeyman
1.48GB -- Full Version.

The Full Version of NFS -- UG2 is 2 CDs i.e 1.48GB

It's a great Game.

Arsenal. :D :D :D

allajunaki

Journeyman
im downloading it w00t!!
Yeah getting it via Torrents.. Supposed to be completed yesterday itself, But Yest. my ISP went down (must be the Heavy load my Hacks are putting on his severs :p ) . Its back online today with some problems.. Some 90 MB remaining.. YAY!!
But the torrent i got is a damn thirsty one coz for 1.45GB i Have downloaded so far, I have Uploaded a Whopping 2.45GB.. (No wonder my ISP's Servers crashed,its supposed to be simple home use :p....LOL).

OP
G

gxsaurav

So just like NFS U1 the sequal is also in 2 CDs

What is the installation size, it is also recomended to download the 1.1 patch, a must for Nvidia & Forceware 66.93 users

hearthacker

Journeyman
NFS U2is addictive....

hi..ilive in chandigarh and i recently got a copy of this game...and imust add one thing...DA GAME IS ADDICTIVE...i have been playing thisgame for the last 5 days and it is off the hook...the customization possibilities are infinite...and one morething..there are some free romaing racers who will grant u some special upgrades after u beat them in an ourun challenge...this was one of the coolest aspect of the game....i will b on the lookoutfor more...

ceeya

Hearthacker

OP
G

gxsaurav

I got the game & I have compleated it 15% only, I just opened Jackson hightes, using a Modified Tiburon GT, & I will stick to this car till hte end, although I will add visual upgrades to it

Guys, those who got the game, Post your cars I m posting mine, just click on the link, the image is at the default setting at which I play, 1024X768, 2XQ AA & 2X Anis, with Forceware 67.03, 85 Hz, & High quality mode, I just applied a color to it, as I m wating for Unique vinyals to open up

*www.geocities.com/gx_saurav/gshots/GX.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
Note - If U r enabling Anis filtring by these drives then set the Negative LOD Bias option to Clamp for FX & 6 series cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom