NFS underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohanbee

Padawan
i JUT LOVE PLAYING NFS UNDERGROUND ALL THE TIME, THE CARS UPGRADES, RACE MODES, ETC THIS IS A CAR MODIFIERS DREAM COME TRUE :D . THE NEW ONE FEELS MUCH MORE EXCITING BUT WILL BUY :( ONLY WHEN PRICES COME DOWN IN A FEW MONTHS TIME.

prankzter

Journeyman
the thing i m interested r the camera angles..
the previous installment had very few camera angles and my fav. cockpit view was missing..have they added that as yet??

OP
G

gxsaurav

I have only about 180MB bandwidth left this month, so I can't download it before 1st November, but then again, Y download the demo when in just a few days of release I can get it here Pirated

The CD Guy I but games from told me, it will be here by December 4 or 5

Now the specs

Nothing is known till now, but the system specs for the demo is

P3 1 GHz
256MB RAM
even Onboard GFX will do, it's still 80% the old engine, DX9b made, however a GeForce4 MX with 128MB RAM is recomended, a FX5200 with 128 MB RAM will rock for it at 800X600 & no AA & Anis

I will play at my usual settings

Wizard

Journeyman
The CD Guy I but games from told me, it will be here by December 4 or 5

I am also tryin for it very eagerly...coz it is said @ site that the copy is available for $39.

and Incase any of u people get it...I NEED ONE COPY .....DONT FORGET

And if I GET IT FIRST...I WIL POST IT HERE

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
last year, underground was available abt a week after its US release...i just downloaded the demo...i will b playin it right now....will post a mini review....

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
sorry 4 taking so long guys....but here goes my review.....

it is one hell of a game....
the graphics have been improved quite a lot. the gameplay is a lil slower..i mean the car felt a little heavier but then again it may b so bcoz the cars they give in the demo r not fully tricked out. the demo gives 3 game modes and a choice of 4 variants of the nissan 350Z. u can either select circuit mode or drift mode or free roam (new mode). the drift is on a city street not some cut off area...so it is even tougher. circuit is just a normal race against 3 cpu players....

but the best part is the free roam mode...basically u can drive the around the city (a few areas r closed bcoz this is a demo) and accept random challenges frm other racers 2 an outrun race...u gotta get ahead by at least 300m 2 win an outrun race....u now have a cell phone which gets smses and stuff....u have shops spread around the city where u can get parts 4 ur car and get visual upgrades. also, instead of following a set path, u now drive around the city and u will come across different races. u can accept the challenge and race....in the demo, there is 1 circuit challenge and 1 drift challenge which r the same as the separate drift and circuit races....

they have included online play with the demo...u can race with other players online upto a max of 4 players per race....they have 3 tracks frm the game soundtrack here....

all in all, i did not have any trouble with the game...but i guess u should not download it and wait 4 the full game....man i cant wait until it comes out....and i also finished doom 3 so i can play nfs!!!!!

Wizard

Journeyman
hey one of my frnd's frnd say...he has got the FULL Version of tht Game...is it possible ??

he says he downloaded it ..

go4inet

In the zone
if cud know the url...we can confirm its full version. The full version is expected to be something around 2 GB !

And also guys, please dont waste ur presious b/w and current downloading NFS U2 ! Digit will be providing them soon... I guess :lol:
Or we can also post a demand !! What do say ?

OP
G

gxsaurav

The previous version was already about 1.9 GB, this will be atleast 2.5 GB, who cares, I have given 3.65 given to Doom3, I don't mind giving for it

PS - NFS Underground 2 wallpaper is about to release, made by me

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
underground 2 is available on p2p netwroks....and i think it asks 4 2GB...read it somewhere...cant seem 2 remember where...

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Wizard said:
hey one of my frnd's frnd say...he has got the FULL Version of tht Game...is it possible ??

he says he downloaded it ..

Yeah One of my friends told me that his uncle has got NFSU2 PC too!!
And he is coming back within three days...
If I get to lay my hands on it.. I will tell you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom