NFS Most Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi,

I wanna know what is the diff between NFS MW & NFS MW Black edition? Is there any other series name 4 MW :D

& while running MW BE after completing a lap i go 2 main menu but the game exits
unexpectedly w/o showing any error msg whats the problem:confused:

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

while running MW BE after completing a lap i go 2 main menu but the game exits
unexpectedly showing error msg "speed.exe has encountered a problem & needs...close" whats the problem...:(

abhipal

Journeyman
while running MW BE after completing a lap i go 2 main menu but the game exits
unexpectedly showing error msg "speed.exe has encountered a problem & needs...close" whats the problem...:(

Same problem occured in my friends PC. I think its because of video card. As he doesn't have one and he is using onboard video memory which is very low think 8 or 16 Mb. Look for your video memory.

I get this kind of problem while running the game in Windows Vista. It runs untill the race after which we have to buy a new car. After choosing the car, when i press enter to accept the car purchase, it quits to desktop with same error message. After applying some tricks in registry and compatibility settings, i was able to move on from there but after a few more races, it stuck again. Dead End!!! :-(

I think the problem may be coz of my video drivers (intel 915 XPDDM drivers 14.25) as my card doesn't have the vista specific WDDM drivers. I am actually short on disk space on my 40 GB :-( hdd, so can't try the game in XP. After i upgrade my laptop hdd to 160 GB or something, i'll try it on XP.

Also i think the cr@cked exe that comes with the pir@ted version of the game has this error, not the retail one. Anybody could confirm that?

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Same problem occured in my friends PC. I think its because of video card. As he doesn't have one and he is using onboard video memory which is very low think 8 or 16 Mb. Look for your video memory.

video memory is 512 MB....i think there is problem with some files in the game :D

Pirated ka yehi disadvantage hai....:( buy original games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom