Nexus s or Desire s or Neo or Milestone 2

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
Neo or Galaxy S provided you are more into sound and video and cameras and stuff. Desire S has more RAM but loses on these grounds. The Moto 2 is only for the QWERTY!

guru_urug

iGoogle
I feel the nexus S doesnt offer features for its high price...no FM radio,no 720p recording,etc
quoting gsmarena

"The fact aside that our review isn’t exactly on time, this hardware is so 2010, while the imaging department is surely from 2009. We wouldn’t fuss about it was it not for the Tegra 2 SoC and its 1080p video recording, which has the power to be the next big thing in the industry. The emphasis here being on next. Maybe Google should’ve thought of that and instead of rushing to release the Nexus S."

It will be outdated in no time. Milestone 2 only if qwerty is reqd.

My choice would be either desire s or neo! neo has slight advantage in multimedia and camera.

abhidev

Human Spambot
HTC Desire = Incredible S(except for screen size and camera) = SE Neo(except for RAM n camera)

All the 3 hv the same proccy and gpu...I would Suggest go for Desire S as it also has newer version of Sense UI and its awesome....checkout the demo on gsmarena

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
If audio quality and camera are important for you go for neo
else get the Desire S it has more ram better build quality.

nexus s has unnecessary premium in price just because it will get latest android versions first.

skip milestone 2 even if you need keyboard. its horribly overpriced for it's old specs and also not available in India. wait for xperia pro till may.

_

aroraanant

Explorer
Neo is of SE and in terms of service and support SE really sucks and also SE are also not that much durable so won't suggest u that one, and one thing more it is not yet launched in India(though the phones seems to be good specs wise)
Milestone 2,I don't know much about it and it is also not yet launched in India.
Nexus S,It is of Samsung and is also heavily priced if I would be at your place then I won't buy it so now its upto u.
Desire S,awesome phone,the best option from the options u gave according to me...

And if u want a better phone from all above listed phones then go for Incredible S it will cost 3k more than Desire S

Empirial

Youngling
Go for HTC Desire S. Don't know much about camera but as far as sound quality is concerned it is very clean & natural. Just do yourself a favour i.e. ditch those bundled plugs & buy a good quality In ear plugs.

OP
evil_maverick

evil_maverick

Journeyman
How much is your budget? Have you used Android before?

nah havent used android b4......and mah budget is arnd 24 k....but i can stretch it to accommodate da nexus s if its worth it....

Neo or Galaxy S provided you are more into sound and video and cameras and stuff. Desire S has more RAM but loses on these grounds. The Moto 2 is only for the QWERTY!

galaxy s2 wud be tooooo xpnsiv i suppose...... :(

So Desire S it is den ppl?????
But some hw jus cant get the nexus s outta mah head ..... :D
......... :D

Soumik

Padawan
My opinion - go for Desire S.
I am not sure exactly which feature of Nexus S u liked, but if u have that much budget, wait for LG OX2(or is it out already?). It would be a lot more powerful than any of these phones. And if u can wait more, wait for HTC Sensation... That would hopefully force Samsung to bring the price of SGS II around 30K. And get it then. But u will have to wait till end June for that to happen.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
If you can spend around 30-33k then wait till May mid or end for S2.

Else LG 2x for around 27k.

OR

SE Arc.

OR

Samsung Galaxy S

OR

Samsung Galaxy SL

depending on your budget, these are in order!

Top Bottom