Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roopatg

Broken In
Hello All.I am Swaroopa from India.I like traveling to different places. I came across to this forum when I was searching for Internet marketing and Digitals forums and I was so excited to join it. This forum is so interested as well I found it very much informative.

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Is this forum a "Internet marketing forum"

For people who replied before you doesnt care all that.. They are only bothered to check if its a he or a she.

PS:: No offence meant to anyone. Its ok to be curious as TDF rarely find a she here and so the geeks got excited i guess :p

sujoyp

Grand Master
is she real or a fake one...

we are no where near a internet marketing forum ...we are a virtual group of like minded friends chatting togather in a given platform :)

Flash

Lost in speed
For people who replied before you doesnt care all that.. They are only bothered to check if its a he or a she.

PS:: No offence meant to anyone. Its ok to be curious as TDF rarely find a she here and so the geeks got excited i guess :p
We have [MENTION=128807]Nanducob[/MENTION] :lol:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
is she real or a fake one...

we are no where near a internet marketing forum ...we are a virtual group of like minded friends chatting togather in a given platform :)

I assume she used the jargons which I think dint mean much :p.

But if she was serious, can we imagine us to be marketing AMD, Intel and what not on this forum for free?? I mean internet marketting? seriously?

ashs1

Padawan
just saw this meme...i think it would be appropriate here :D :p

just kidddin..:lol: no offence :p
*www.memebacon.com/media/created/02tlkv.jpg

P.S : welcome to the Forums. :)

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Welcome Roopatg. Atleast you knew where to start a new thread.
Most newbies don't even bother to check that.

Enjoy your stay. Stay away from trolls. Troll the heck out of anyone trying to troll you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom