New to Broad Band pls help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
hi dudes

am in tamilnadu

i planned 2 take bb connection bsnl i saw revised tariff in bsnl site !!!

usually i will download more softs from the net , so pls tell me which plan is better ??

what is the meaning of 1GB download limit it will decresed while we r downloading or surfing ???
when we choose a bsnl plan is it possible to get 2 Mbps speed ?? they mentioned that when u need u will get 2Mbps speed ...

I had few offers in my city Airtel 700plan (unlimited plan),Reliance 400 (Unlimited) plan in mobile so i confused a lot help plz....

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Dinesh, go for unlimited plans. Airtel and Hathway are the best in terms of spee, service and reliability. BSNL is good but support is extremely bad. You have to run after them right from the day you request new connection.

Go for airtel unlimited 256kbps. Rs.999 per month. It's the best.

OP
dinesh_mettur

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
what is hathway it is not avail in my city !!!!
i think airtel 700 unlimited plan is best !!!
Is there any hidden charges in airtel bb ??
in 700 plan tel me how much i wanna to pay after tax tell me approx??

After 12.24 Service Tax i think will pay Rs 800 ?? is it correct ?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well right now for Personal use, Home 500 from BSNL looks great as u will have a 2AM to 8AM free with download speeds to 225kbps (2mbps connection speed).. with that u can download 800MB per hour... Free of Cost :p

every night in free time u can get 4.8GB :p lol....

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
dinesh_mettur said:
Ya its fine and good so if we chose BSnl we hav to awake at nights
ha ha ha !!!
not really. you can set something for download at night, and leave you computer on while it downloads.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
imo go for Airtel , as they have lots of Plans & they provide very NEAT & QUALITY service (even the Installation process).

in night free hours, the speed also gets doubled (256 to 512 kbps).

& maybe Airtel might provide 2MBps connection sooner or later.

prasad_den

Padawan
BSNL is good dude..!! I have had no problems whatsoever with them. I'm using the BB ever since it was introduced, and so far I haven't got any overbilling probs, or connection probs.. :) I've been getting a steady D/L speed of around 170 - 180 KB/s since Jan 1.. Even today I D/L around 1.4 GB of stuff during the night UL time.. :D Maybe I'm just lucky..
Best option would be to enquire friends and neighbours in your area, see what they are using, get their opinion and then decide.. Every BB conn, be it airtel or BSNL or hathway or cablewalla, varies from area to area. Billing plans may be great in some or other, but everything comes down to how good the conn and service is IN YOUR AREA...!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom