New to Android,I bought Sensation ,help me in finding some good apps

xtremeinfo

Broken In
Hi guys i bought htc sensation and I dono anything about android,If u can please suugest me some good apps,games,themes and any other stuff that I can do And also the do's and dont's if there are any.please help me guys

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
congrats on your new purchase :razz:
what was your last mobile?

there is a thread about must have apps. check that thread. also if sensation comes with any task killer, avoid. also check if GPS is on. it kills battery.

and keep your contacts backup at google server (sync). and happy using.

OP
X

xtremeinfo

Broken In
congrats on your new purchase :razz:
what was your last mobile?

there is a thread about must have apps. check that thread. also if sensation comes with any task killer, avoid. also check if GPS is on. it kills battery.

and keep your contacts backup at google server (sync). and happy using.
thanks sam
My last mobile hehe u will laugh - Samsung corby pro and after that micromax q1 :)

Actually I ordered online today only.eagerly waiting to keep hands on.

clmlbx

Technomancer
congrats plus share you experience of your new mobile and saholic.

22K gsmarena says 290 euros.

OP
X

xtremeinfo

Broken In
congrats plus share you experience of your new mobile and saholic.

22K gsmarena says 290 euros.

thanks man and sensation is not available for 290 euros right now even though gsmarena shows. the least is 22k from saholic,flipkart is 24k and remaining other sites show 30k at present
the price drop is just before 2 weeks or so.
In the retail market its 25k anyways thanks and I ll let you know once I get the mobile and also about saholic,they have shipped my product today got awb number also

do a review, thats a one hell of a phone at 22k....

R u saying that its waste of money for 22k or its a good buy at 22k ? :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Congrats though. We are too offtopic not recommending apps but asking questions about purchase :p

Hi guys i bought htc sensation and I dono anything about android,If u can please suugest me some good apps,games,themes and any other stuff that I can do And also the do's and dont's if there are any.please help me guys

Have a look at this thread- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/137998-must-have-favourite-android-apps.html

OP
X

xtremeinfo

Broken In
Congrats though. We are too offtopic not recommending apps but asking questions about purchase :p

Have a look at this thread- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/137998-must-have-favourite-android-apps.html

thanks man,u got my point.thanks for the link and any dos and donts for android

TheLetterD

Will Power
Dont worry! You will get it soon!
And when you do, do check out Angry Birds Space!
Its an amazing Game!
Also GTA 3 is available! Also the Need for speed series!

Well some Apps that always come in handy are :
Barcode Scanners
QR Code Scanners
Skype!

Also the NDTV App allows you to stream all NDTV channels for free, so in case you wanna checkout about some breaking news, no need to look it up on google or go home and switch on the TV
Just watch it on your phone!
I use it on my iPad and it keeps updating me with important news in those push-notification things!

R2K

In the Zone
Just go to Google play. You will be downloading/installing apps like a kid who just went inside a toy store :D

sky770

Journeyman
Just go to Google play. You will be downloading/installing apps like a kid who just went inside a toy store :D

um guys.. (going out of topic here..) just want to ask if i get Sony Xperia P @ 24-25k and HTC Sensation @ 22-24k then which one should I buy??

I am in favor of Xperia P but plz do suggest me; btw how really good is sensation? screen quality seems a low vs xperia P and others @ 22-24k phones :| ??

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
try-
sound hound
angry birds
raging thunder
star pagga
astro file manager
worms
google goggles
mx video player

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Dude post pics of your cell :).Upload them in TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and share the link to pics here or latest purshace

Top Bottom