New threat from Muthalik "Ram sena"... bahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Hello guys,

This dude is on the front page yet again for the wrong reasons. This time he is threating our "amchi mumbai ki ladkiyon ko". This guy has the audacity to threaten other states girls as well now. Check it out --->

Source -Mumbai Mirror - Mumbai girls Ram Sene's new target, News - Latest,Mumbai Mirror

/Discuss.

din

Tribal Boy
Big mistake by the girls. Very foolish act.

The 'gift' they sent was not anything very precious and the girls never wanted a 'received-receipt' from Sena. They wanted to protest by sending it, then why did they give their actual mobile numbers ? Of course, I am noway justifying or supporting Sena or the obscene calls they made / making, but why the girls didn't even think for a second before writing their actual mobile number on the cover of the parcel.

And in most cases, senders phone number is not needed.

Why these girls never learn basic lessons ? Girls, please use your brains next time.

OP
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
^^Totally correct. When they were going to revolt like this to some political goons, they should have taken some precautionary measures or basic stuff like not to give their personal details.

A big blunder i would say.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I am sure this Muthalik would be by shot dead by some neo-women or their men if he comes to Mumbai.

OP
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Things have only begun i feel, more horrible things will follow if someone doesn't do anything about this guy.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Wonderful !! please some one get me out of INDIA !! i am going to africa its way better there

why girls are like this , why they want to fear for this stupid half bald guy

his target is not on the girl , he want to be more & more popular so that he is doing this sort of things , he do not have any other choice to be on his popular way???

i am getting irritated , please some body get rid of this guy !!!

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^The mumbai attacks shut Raj Thackeray up. I shudder to think what's gonna shut this guy up.

But waittaminute, this is top-class-quantum-idiotics! This guy's raving mad! How can he threaten people like this. I mean, that's the Taliban's job for heaven's sake!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Is this the Independence country right

y people are keep ing quite , the law says that no one should disturb any one who were the citizens of INDIA " then it is called as nusense "

if other people do means they will suffer the consiquenc'e , but this guy is too much

" The more we hurt other , the more we suffers " --> this guy will learn quickly

i wish some superman or any spiderman would be here !!!

red_devil

Back!
This dude is on the front page yet again for the wrong reasons.

/Discuss.

WRONG REASONS ??

all he cares for is to see his *ugly* face on the front page of all newspapers and so any publicity is good publicity for him.... so while it might be wrong to us, for him, its a job well done..

he's now moved into national "limelight" .... I have a strong feeling that he will do something which can give him his share of publicity in Mumbai...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I didn't mean 'Bhagat Singh' if you could not understand.
No yaar, it was NOT pointed to u...I posted it out of frustration...it was just an outburst which I was observing since I started understanding things.

U know, we all want change, but we always expect someone else to bring it to us. Everybody would bring storm in tea-table but no action is executed that can actually help to improve things. We are too lazy to "do" something.

There are two type of people, one who thinks "None is protesting/doing something why should I" and another "This is bad, why not someone does something..." (and 3rd "I'm not worth of it")
Thus nothing happens ever...its same everywhere...somehow a whole nation has become pessimistic...if someone ever talks anything optimistic he's considered a mad...kaya kare yaar..........kaya:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom