New Thinkdigit website. Feedback and suggestions welcome here

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranav.seth

Journeyman
hi guys. You all are doing a great job. But the website is kind of slow.......i being a slow internet user who has transitioned from dial-up to broadband complain that in making the website look jazzy you have resulted in making it slow......Please think of some idea to make the website as well as the forum fast enough for the dial-up digitians :) and i have complain with the may issue....i am new to the forum so i do not know where to post this but think that you will respond.The skoar gaming booklet, as soon as it was opened almost came off!!!1Many pages did not even have the imprint of the staple pin.So, next time please do look out for this! :)

Arun Thanga Kumar

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

The site's contents are good, but thing is that the layout is not getting rendered properly with Internet Explorer 7. I haven't checked it with other browsers. The menus are overlapping and it blocks all the content in the home page only those contents in the bottome of the page are visible.

The banner that has "Popular Categories", "Popular Articles" and so on.. is overlapping in the home page, guess this banner should be coming at the bottom of the page.

Hope this would get correct the next time I visit the site.

Regards,

Arun.

spm

Journeyman
hey. this is a fantastic forum up here.and i use it to share my knowledge and to get new ones and solve problems not only of me but also of all my friends circle.but the thing is that the forum is crashing many times showing a database error message.
do some thing about it guys.

farhan naz

I think the forum size should be large in place of large advertise space size, but the new website is fabullus,beautifull But now pls work on forum.....

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Why do people have have to wait 30 seconds between everytime reports are put up. There are multiple spam as it is but its possible to keep this place clean if such rules are put up.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why do people have have to wait 30 seconds between everytime reports are put up. There are multiple spam as it is but its possible to keep this place clean if such rules are put up.
Reporting only one post of a spammer is more than enough for us. :)

nitsnhn

site luks good.....
what i feel is that now also try some other color combination. I know these are ur theme color, but if possible try with other colors also.

Gollum

Collector
What i don't like is the big add on the right side of the page which makes the forum width small. Also, where is the rep system? If not that, where are the stars etc? Why is the number of attachments restricted to just3. Why can't we use images for signatures. Hotlinking the image from another site like imageshack will not load the system will it. You can allow a max file size limit to 19kb.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
What i don't like is the big add on the right side of the page which makes the forum width small. Also, where is the rep system? If not that, where are the stars etc? Why is the number of attachments restricted to just3. Why can't we use images for signatures. Hotlinking the image from another site like imageshack will not load the system will it. You can allow a max file size limit to 19kb.
Check out my signature and let's discuss on that thread.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Maybe you guys should have a system where lesser ADS will be displayed to those who are members and signed in. We all know ads are important for revenue purposes but come on!! So many ads? I hate using adblock plus because the layout looks ugly but I don't like to see flashing on my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom