New site feedback thread - June 2014 - 13th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Where is the writing space disappearing? No matter what the internet speed is, 2G, WiFi (1Mbps) or even 3G I dont get the writing space to reply to any thread. I have to select go advanced and then write down my comment and get it posted.
Here is the screenshot:
*s28.postimg.org/48b3uubt9/tdferr.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ I do get the writing text box aka quick reply box. Probably some adblocker is at fault.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
[MENTION=107487]saswat23[/MENTION] - I have seen it some times. But when I refreshed the page, it was gone. In my case, I believe that the page did not load fully. However, you might try clearing cache and cookies. Also, is it occurring all browsers ?

amjath

Human Spambot
Logout issue happens in office not in my home PC browser because I save password in home not in office browser

saswat23

Human Spambot
^^ I do get the writing text box aka quick reply box. Probably some adblocker is at fault.

I have adblock installed, but I dont think its causing any problem.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=107487]saswat23[/MENTION] - I have seen it some times. But when I refreshed the page, it was gone. In my case, I believe that the page did not load fully. However, you might try clearing cache and cookies. Also, is it occurring all browsers ?

Did clear cache and cookies, bit it doesnt help. I am facing this problem with chrome only. I am currently typing from firefox and its perfectly fine. Even IE displays the editor, but chrome doesnt display it.

Flash

Lost in speed
Did clear cache and cookies, bit it doesnt help. I am facing this problem with chrome only. I am currently typing from firefox and its perfectly fine. Even IE displays the editor, but chrome doesnt display it.
Had the same problem when i was in post-4GB 256kbps limit. For me it occured when the connection was slow, and the page elements loaded partially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom