New site feedback thread - June 2014 - 13th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
Just dropped by to mention that uploading images has started working again.

Earlier I would keep clicking the Upload button to no avail, but yesterday, it worked :goodjob:

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
May be you need to browse around the options given to you by the forum and find a way to get rid of advertisements by the means of changing the Forum skin. :)

But it is not nice to put autoplay video ads even for non-members. Gives a bad impression :( I have suffered enough on other sites that I wish other casual browsers do not suffer such.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
getting randomly signed out just after clicking/Alt+S for reply. :|

- - - Updated - - -

this is getting REALLY severe. 3-4 logouts in last 6 mins.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION]: I can see someone is fixing digit forum, since emails of subscribed forum have started to arrive.

Now, only if you could fix Tapatalk. Like most here, I am also annoyed that I have to use browser on my tab to browse forum. :(

tkin

Back to school!!
Continuously getting logged out, this problem used to happen last year and got fixed within a week or so. Damn it, this needs to get fixed.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
will you :censored: fix this site or what?????? This :censored: is logging me out all the time. Why the :censored: can't you fix this?? This has been happening for 2-3 weeks now!!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ OH MY EYES! The RED! The Comic Sans!!
DO YOU PLAN TO KILL US? :censored:

I never face logout issue, btw. :p
Thank goodness.

(On Firefox and Chrome and Tapatalk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom