New site feedback thread - June 2014 - 13th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION]
Thanks a lot for your appreciation :)
And I've replied to ur PM , Please send me the recovery link at that email add.
I have changed reddick's e-mail ID to the one you PMed and also sent you a recovery mail. :)

If you didn't receive it, then PM me.

reddick

Mobile Freak
I've received the mail but still facing some issues.
I'd clicked on recovery link but didn't get a new or temporary password till now.
Please check your PM as I've replied to you.
Or PM / mail me a working password for 'Reddick' :cool:

Flash

Lost in speed
I've received the mail but still facing some issues.
I'd clicked on recovery link but didn't get a new or temporary password till now.
Please check your PM as I've replied to you.
Or PM / mail me a working password for 'Reddick' :cool:
R3DD!©K
:lol:

reddick

Mobile Freak
R3DD!©K
:lol:

Well that's not funny enough.
Imagine if you loose all your 3400+ posts/replies and your record just in a single blow and then striving for your identity :evil:
I hope Mods may notice the vitiated act of the experienced members.

- - - Updated - - -

My problem is solved now as I've gained access to my earlier ID :)
Thanks a lot to a member named 'Gagandeep' who mailed me the solution and to others also who helped me .
One more thing , if Mods can do, that please deactivate or remove this ID i.e of 'ranabhanwar'
As I do not need this ID anymore.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
is digit mag also closed ???

Yea. digit mag closed. They are selling new technology that allows you to buy a gadget along with an inhibitor chip, which you will have to embed behind your neck. This will allow direct streaming of Tech news into your skull.
Just one thing, don't ever break that inhibitor chip, else digit may take over you!

Flash

Lost in speed
Yea. digit mag closed. They are selling new technology that allows you to buy a gadget along with an inhibitor chip, which you will have to embed behind your neck. This will allow direct streaming of Tech news into your skull.
Just one thing, don't ever break that inhibitor chip, else digit may take over you!
^
*content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/790/033211_35.jpg

and it also comes in Black. :lol:
[MENTION=186]ax3[/MENTION]: Dont believe in rumours, unless confirmed officially by Digit members (which may not happen anytime soon) :unsure:

- - - Updated - - -

Can't upload avatars. :(

Nerevarine

Incarnate
@Vyom ... haaaaa
@Flash ... yeah ... bt these storewalas just convince u like hell ... & even official pagge has no image/link ... so just thought was real ... thanx 4 clearing it ... will search 4 more places then

or order directly from website..
PS: I see you are a very old member, welcome back

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
is digit mag also closed ???

almost all stores say that ... crossword, landmark ...

2 bad all tech mag r closed ...

buy from railway station, or any corner magazine vendor

The site does not convert urls to links if it is an update post

normal post:

Forrest Gump-inspired Endless Runner 'Run Forrest Run' Now Available | Touch Arcade

update post :

- - - Updated - - -

*toucharcade.com/2014/08/08/dream-revenant-review/

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
attachment for images are not working for me.. i click on any attachment, it opens up on a new blank 1 x 1 tab.

anyone else having same issue??

- - - Updated - - -

also for Uploads from tapatalk.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
I never used any sort of Adblocker before, I thought it might be inappropriate to the website if the users blocked their source of revenue (not sure if that is true).
But now with those video ads with sound, I have to search 10 tabs and scroll in each to find them & turn the sound off which sucks.

You guys need to get rid of those video ads or atleast ask the users permission to play sound.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I never used any sort of Adblocker before, I thought it might be inappropriate to the website if the users blocked their source of revenue (not sure if that is true).
But now with those video ads with sound, I have to search 10 tabs and scroll in each to find them & turn the sound off which sucks.

You guys need to get rid of those video ads or atleast ask the users permission to play sound.
May be you need to browse around the options given to you by the forum and find a way to get rid of advertisements by the means of changing the Forum skin. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Can confirm the issue is persisting on Tapatalk for Android too. Usually trying 4-5 times automatically fixes it but it isn't working now :(

anirbanddd said:
Why not make away with attachments and share images from external sites only??
We are already free to do this.

amjath

Human Spambot
^ I had only once in 2 weeks or so. Not persistent on android

- - - Updated - - -

As soon as I posted this above message, I tried reopening tapatalk and I got this*i.imgur.com/BN1MM9u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom