Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dare_devil

dare_devil

Broken In
Also a suggestion for mobo.
The gigabyte MA770T-UD3P is one hell of a mobo, and wont cost above 5.2k
it has got almost everythin a 10k mobo has, like all solid caps, ACC,full ATX, uncompromised OCing, multi phaze power to proccy, HD audio,AM3 support, DDR2 1333+ dual ram support and lot more. With this mobo and a PII 550, ull have the most future proof config in earth next to i7/X58.

*www.guru3d.com/article/gigabyte-ga-ma770t-ud3p-motherboard-review/
*www.xbitlabs.com/articles/mainboards/display/gigabyte-ma770t-ud3p.html

i have a little knowledge about hardware, so any more comments on this mobo? i know this support ddr3 but did this ddr2 too? should i go for this one or biostar mobo? and how much power i need?

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i have a little knowledge about hardware, so any more comments on this mobo? i know this support ddr3 but did this ddr2 too? should i go for this one or biostar mobo? and how much power i need?

Gigabyte Mobo - u can always rely , biostar boards are cheap , but think about the warranty

Gigabyte boards are really strong - :lol: , cause i strongly dropped my srewdriver on the board the board still works superb

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
^^you can't test the mobo's quality but dropping a srewdriver...dats pure luck. The breaking of PCB usually occurs while installing HSF, and other components...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
if the screw+driver had landed on any critical components like a FET, or a transsistor, everythin might be opposite.

Ants walks on my mobo while working, and not just one. around 1000s of them. And still im working like a charm:D
ya its true, its even over my ram chips. Dun know+ why are they there. They kick in at rainy season.:?
nothin real valuable in my PC, so i lov the ants, and my mobo is ASUS [gr8 quality and can even survive ants:razz: ]

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^you can't test the mobo's quality but dropping a srewdriver...dats pure luck. The breaking of PCB usually occurs while installing HSF, and other components...

i just dropped screw while installing HSF - cause AMD HSF installing is really hard
But thats nothing now a days components are much better need not worry , but should not force thats all

if the screw+driver had landed on any critical components like a FET, or a transsistor, everythin might be opposite.

Ants walks on my mobo while working, and not just one. around 1000s of them. And still im working like a charm:D
ya its true, its even over my ram chips. Dun know+ why are they there. They kick in at rainy season.:?
nothin real valuable in my PC, so i lov the ants, and my mobo is ASUS [gr8 quality and can even survive ants:razz: ]

I was using ASUS M3A78-EM before 3 months ago with P9550 - dropped the board down with my processor & GPU HD4850 after that all the games runs nice without game crashing

Before that many crashes in games & reboot happened !!:grin::grin:

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
i just dropped screw while installing HSF - cause AMD HSF installing is really hard
But thats nothing now a days components are much better need not worry , but should not force thats all

I was using ASUS M3A78-EM before 3 months ago with P9550 - dropped the board down with my processor & GPU HD4850 after that all the games runs nice without game crashing

Before that many crashes in games & reboot happened !!:grin::grin:

Gosh...dropping your motherboard...and that too with the processor and GPU plugged in....I would have had a heart attack..seriously. And now games are not crashing...I guess..the 'drop' enabled a permanent OC for all three (motherboard, CPU, GPU.)...! :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Gosh...dropping your motherboard...and that too with the processor and GPU plugged in....I would have had a heart attack..seriously. And now games are not crashing...I guess..the 'drop' enabled a permanent OC for all three (motherboard, CPU, GPU.)...! :)

Now also when i play games for more than 4hrs i, turn my cabinet downwards & put my table fan above the cabinet it gives good cooling

Woah -- Please any one start the SHOW OFF PC PICTURES thread , then we can share our pictures of our Computer

:))

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Woah -- Please any one start the SHOW OFF PC PICTURES thread , then we can share our pictures of our Computer

yea..someone do this...we can post system pictures...some guidelines (we can extend/change these)..

1. Full system should be visible --- not the individual components.
2. System should be 'all plugged in' --- all parts are installed.
3. Good lighting so we can see the parts well.
4. Image size (640 x 470...??)
5. Specifications (components) listed below the image.
6. Anything special used --- Custom Coolers / Ram heat sinks / Fan controllers / Cooling systems / GPU mods...etc...!

????????????

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Well you can go for Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-U2SH 4.5K or Biostar 790GX 4K. I think the Biostar board would a wise choice, since its a 790GX board! *techshop.in/store/product_info.php?cPath=320_21_31&products_id=3260

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Now also when i play games for more than 4hrs i, turn my cabinet downwards & put my table fan above the cabinet it gives good cooling

Request granted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom