New PC [Budget 12-13 k - CPU only]

Cilus

laborare est orare
Another thing, i3 3220 lacks couple of advanced instruction set supports and among them couple of them are very effective in applications like Database operations, complex vector calculations and Encryption related tasks. It has support for Fused Multiplication and Accumulation (FMA) vcersion 4 and 3, AVX and AES Encryption etc.

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
^^ Javascript performance benchmark is not java developement...they are differnt :)
^^ For running Database like Oracle Server or Microsoft SQL Server, they are already multi-threaded in nature and use 4 Cores of FX-4300 very efficiently. I have tested couple of processors in Oracle 11G R2 and talking from my personal experience. Regarding Phtoshop, there is only one Benchmark available, there are other tests too which can use multi-core processors.
:D i didn't own these softwares except mysql
(i downloaded mysql at night before practicle exams and uninstalled it after my exam (it makes my pc feel sick :p ), as you know na a guy like me only do last minute study :D )

@all:
my dad is not in favour of AMD, so i think i will have 2 stick with Intel and I have got limited options with intel suggested by u guys

it reminds me of this :p :D
*m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/486386_133561026841446_425742134_n.jpg
(img tag didn't worked) i mean this one
*m.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=113730&id=133543880176494&st=6&_mn_=5&_rdr

maybe your dad is afraid of heating (as many shopkepers say that amd overheat :D )

Last edited:
OP
T

techlearn

Broken In
*m.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=113730&id=133543880176494&st=6&_mn_=5&_rdr

maybe your dad is afraid of heating (as many shopkepers say that amd overheat :D )

nope not afraid but he does not tell me reason, now i don't need one

Let it be, i think i have to go for intel no other option left :( (though i will try 1 last tym...hopefully that works :cool: )
Sorry guys for so much of confusion just last tym let me know which Rig i should go for from the previous options :)

Thanks

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
:D i didn't own these softwares except mysql
(i downloaded mysql at night before practicle exams and uninstalled it after my exam (it makes my pc feel sick :p ), as you know na a guy like me only do last minute study :D )

it reminds me of this :p :D
*m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-d.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/486386_133561026841446_425742134_n.jpg[img]
(img tag didn't worked) i mean this one
[url]*m.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=113730&id=133543880176494&st=6&_mn_=5&_rdr[/url]

maybe your dad is afraid of heating (as many shopkepers say that amd overheat :D )[/QUOTE]

the IMG tag at the end of the JPG link :
[QUOTE][img][/QUOTE]
should be
[QUOTE]
for the IMG tag to work

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
nope not afraid but he does not tell me reason, now i don't need one

Let it be, i think i have to go for intel no other option left :( (though i will try 1 last tym...hopefully that works :cool: )
Sorry guys for so much of confusion just last tym let me know which Rig i should go for from the previous options :)

Thanks

we gave our advice you can choose any according to your needs (i will say mine is best ;) everyone say that their thing is best :D ) or wait for more replies
and since you were using old celeron thus you will definately see huge performance gain

the IMG tag at the end of the JPG link :

should be

for the IMG tag to work
corrected :)

Looks like you were trying to attend some kinda xam that tries to make a crossover of particle & practical... :-D

'cle' and 'cal' always confuse me :p
they sound same, basic principal of pronountiation make them sound same or is it principle :D

(i think i use jpeg type compression to store words (in my brain) and 'principle' and 'principal' have almost same data thus during rendering this similarity cause artifacts and data corruption :D )

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
(i think i use jpeg type compression to store words (in my brain) and 'principle' and 'principal' have almost same data thus during rendering this similarity cause artifacts and data corruption :D )

I would rather call your compression algorithm as GIF :-D

gsmsikar

Journeyman
Please confirm the whether the current Hard disks you are having, are SATA or not? If it is not SATA then probably you have to opt for an AMD config as none of the current generation Intel Motherboards come with PATA ports.

Your current system is outdated and no point of spending money on it. Here is my suggestion for your needs:-

AMD FX-4300 @ 6.6K (Quad Core, 4MB L2 Cache, 4 MB L3 Cache, 3.8 GHz)
GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 4.1) AMD 760G + SB710 Chipset Motherboard @ 3.2K
Corsair Value Select 1333 MHz 4GB X 1 DDR3 @ 1.5K
Local Zebronics/Frontech/Intex Cabinet W/O PSU @ 0.7K
Antec BP300 Gaming PSU @ 1.7K (Buy Antec BP 300P Gaming PSU - Gaming - Infibeam.com)
Power Color HD 5570 1 GB DDR3 @ 3.4K / Forsa GT 430 2 GB DDR3 @ 3.7K

i like your configuration but this GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 mobo is not available for 3.2k anywhere .

Cilus

laborare est orare
It is available here: GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 4.1) AMD 760G + SB710 Chipset Motherboard

Top Bottom