New Nokia 5800

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsubhadip

In the zone
tv out features are not there in any nokia mobile of new stock..
it is a decision taken by nokia india ..
so forget about tv output feature.
i ve bought 5800 from nokia priority dealer..
bought a pouch
they have given plectrum free....

MasterMinds

hell boy
Dont beleive them! Thats impossible! I mean why would they take such a decision! If they remove the tv out feature from every phone then they have to reintroduce it again cause many people will like to have that functionality!

Tamoghno

Padawan
Trust nokia dealers ???? I'd rather trust politicial .

Btw , my bro bought 5800 yesterday , i thing newer ones have tighter build quality .

Tamoghno

Padawan
I feel the placturm easier because i dont have to pull out the stylus .

Just keep ur nails silghtly bigger and u'll have no problem. I ONLY use placturm when browsing webpages to click on very small links.

k4ce

Youngling
^ why would you do tat ? but yeah worth a try ... and by the way, wats wid these ads, they are taking up 80% of the whole page

Charley

Just Do It
How to find out if the phone has TV out feature ? The sellers I checked say there is no TV out feature, but one guy says he has the phone with this feature

How to identify it ? Any screenshots of where this is actually located on the phone ?

Charley

Just Do It
got a 5800 yesterday @ 13.5k..can i use the free 3 month gps after an year?

with the TV out feature ?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
^ look at the accessories ... if it says TV out cable, that means it'llhvae TV out feature

There is no tv out cable in the offer. The seller says there is a tv out feature, how to verify.

Last edited:
^ dude , u can use the GPS free all ur life ... the 3 months is for nokia maps navigation ...
so can i use the nokia maps after some months coz i dont wanna waste the 3 month thing right now? using gps with google maps wont start my three month free subscription to nokia maps. right ?

Tamoghno

Padawan
You can use gps all your life . You can use nokia maps (& now ovi maps) all your life . You can use google maps with all your life. Using google maps wont affect your maps license.

The three months trial is for navigation using nokia maps which include things like turn by turn voice direction etc. You can still view the maps and search using nokia maps.

Btw , before activating your subscription , make sure your city have complete maps , otherwise you'll be wasting your trial.

k4ce

Youngling
^ only 8 cities in india have maps (nokia) ... so be sure u hapen to e in one of them .... navigation is practically useless on the highways ... i personally find nokia navigation almost useless ... i wouldn't worry too much bout the 3 month free subscription .. there are ways to get around it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom