New Need For Speed

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
yeah The Run was bloody good game, short story, fast paced...pulsating races. Coolest NFS I had played back then after a long time.

plus stunning graphics and some rally good moments like driving one way road with lots of incoming traffic. I enjoyed it. Even the new hot pursuit was good.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
plus stunning graphics and some rally good moments like driving one way road with lots of incoming traffic. I enjoyed it. Even the new hot pursuit was good.

Hot Pursuit was a good game, a good reboot of the original title, except EA paid the devs less it seemed and they took that beef out in the game by making it INSAAAANELY FKING DIFFICULT to beat after a descent amount of race time. I remember cursing those bronze events near the tail part of the game, it was horribly tough to even get a silver.

View on the new NFS .. dont need a rehash...bring out something new...mass expansion/overhaul of the Underground philosophy seems promising...those visuals again...are mindblowing.:cool:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
IGN Review : 6.3/10

Gamespot Review : 8/10

Past IGN Scores.

Rivals: 8.0
Most Wanted 2012: 9.0
The Run: 6.5
Shift 2: 8.5
Hot Pursuit 2010: 9.0
World: 6.0
Shift: 8.7
Undercover: 4.0
ProStreet: 6.8
Carbon: 7.9
Most Wanted 2005: 8.5
Underground 2: 9.0
Underground: 8.9
Hot Pursuit 2: 9.0

MW 2005 and Carbon lower than Rivals and MW2012. MW2012 and Rivals were the shittiest NFS games. Wouldn't trust IGN on NFS.

Other than that, I am playing this right now.

Top Bottom