New fone for Rs 5K...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
My sister wants to buy a new phone-budget Rs 5000.
It has to have a camera and should be of Nokia only. I have shortlisted 2 models- the 5200 and the 3110 classic. Which would be better?Whose music quality and whose camera is better?

Please post quickly as she will be buying the set tomorrow..

Thanks in advance.

Guys, plz reply fast !!!!

Last edited:
J

joy.das.jd

Well from the above two i would say go for 5200. This is because all the features are more or less same on both of the phones. But the 5200 is a music oriented phone. So thats a plus point. Also give a look to the 3500 classic. I think screen quality of 3500 is better (as told by the nokia priority person, but resolution is same)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you want the best music quality in 5K, then why not try Sony Ericsson?

I'll suggest W200i........

*www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/w200i?cc=in&lc=en

utsav

damn busy...
3110 is best. u will get it for 4.8k max . it has ir,bluetooth,usb,2gb max supportable,1.3mp cam .

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
if u want good sound quality go for w200i, if u want more features like bluetooth, 1.3 mp cam, etc than gor 3110 classic.

But if u extend ur budget, than 3500classic is a good deal.It's available for 5.5k approx. Check out subhiksha mobiles, they have the best prices, imo.

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Thanks guys, but my sister changed her budget at the last moment to 4k.
She bought a 2760 for rs 3750. I don't know if its good or not- got it from a nokia priority dealer.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Your sister could have got SE w200i for ~4K......

Nokia 2760 has Bluetooth, FM but it doesn't have memory card. IMHO it was a bad choice because you had mentioned in your first post that she wants to listen to songs. Now she is only left with FM.......
*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_2760-1975.php

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Since she told me about the budget reduction just before buying, so I didn't know what phone was best at that price. And I never said her needs were listening to music, only that she needs a camera. I only requested for good music features because at 5k, all the phones have a music player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom