new episodes of DBZ on CN !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anispace

dattebayo
has any1 seen the new hindi dubbed dbz on CN. Its pathetic. those idiots on CN made Freeza "d greatest villain on DBZ after Majin Buu" into a female.wtf?

also did u guys notice the background music score.Its from the original Japanese dub. strange??

good thing that i have d downloaded copies from animeHQ:)

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
yeah all the voices are pathetic no wonder all the kids frm my area watch that stupid pokemon over DBZ

the only voice that was to a better grade was of master roshi & vegeta when i saw it in it's first run.no point in seeing dbz now.i'll probably show my nephews on the pc only when they grow up

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Well yea hindi version is too bad. You shld have seen earlier episodes. Goku pronounces Kamehameha as Kamikamiha. Loll:D

OP
anispace

anispace

dattebayo
but changing the gender of Freeza.. How can they be so ignorant?
Hes like one of d 3 main villains in d entire DBZ saga and d best one according to me( coz Cell sucks).

it would have been better if they had not shown DBZ at all coz they will just destroy DBZs reputation for d first time watchers:(

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^But in DBZ, they stretched the Buu and Cell Saga way too far.
And I saw DBZ on CN today, Frieza as female. It sucks. :|

OP
anispace

anispace

dattebayo
ratedrsuperstar said:
exactly^

and cell didn't suck the cell series had the best storyline.only maajin buu's end is deservingly better

i didnt say the cell saga sucked. It actually had a superb storyline.Even the entire time travel and parallel universe thing is explained almost perfectly(which is unexpected in a fictional anime series).

only Cell as a bad guy doesnt seem to be as good(or actually bad:rolleyes: ) as Freeza. i am yet to see the Majin saga though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom