New Cabinet!!!

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
I have a mini tower and after getting the Corsair CX430V2 the wires are just crumbled up. So i want to get a Mid tower so that i can get more space inside with better cable management. I hav zeroed in on these two:

1. BitFenix Merc Alpha - BitFenix: Flipkart.com
2. Elite 430 Black - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com

They both are priced around Rs.2800/- locally.

Which one do you guys suggest??

nx112

Broken In
Elite 430 is good ,it provides you decent cooling and it is also cool in design unlike source elite 210.The only negative of 430 is there is no cable management.You can go for CM K380 as suggested by @INcinerator but it can support only upto 4 fans(120mm) whereas elite 430 can have 6 fans inside it (6 120 mm fans or 5 120 mm and 1 140 mm fan).
Choice is yours.
I would say go with CM cabinet in this price range as they have decent looks.I own elite 430 and it is awesome.Cooling is also good.It comes with only 1 front 120 mm fan.I bought 5 more fans for extra cooling.

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Thanks for the suggestions but the NZXT Source 210 Elite fails to impress in looks. Now i have three choices

1. BitFenix Merc Alpha
2. CM Elite 430
3. NZXT Gamma

All look good to me, just want your opinion on which has better cable management and cooling.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^K380 really looks great for the price. It should be in your top priority list imo.

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
^^ I totally overlooked that. It does look great. Are the colling options nice?? and is the side panel transparent?? I saw two images- one transparent and one closed.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Stay away from CM 430 no cable management options. It reminds me of Antec 900 days..."get a dremel"!!!!!! nonsense. You will be in the same position " Hanging Cables". Get K380 instead.

Top Bottom