New Bajaj Pulsar 200NS.

funskar

Padawan
1.175 lacs ex-showroom price delhi ..

KTM 200 Duke launched at Rs 1.175 lakh ex-showroom Delhi - Overdrive

bubusam13

Human
^^Update yourself.. they've also launched KTM Duke 200. Coming to quality, I have a 3 year old Pulsar 220 DTS-i & my cousin has a first generation Pulsar, we never faced any issues..

Yes you are right. I too never faced any issue with pulsar.

Yeah, initially they will be using duke tech with a Pulsar Slap. But later after few R&D, everything will be local chap spare parts, which is where honda & Yamaha wins...

I am trying to say local cheap parts does not mean bad quality, where honda and Yamaha wins.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Sorry to say baja pulsar sucks in quality and reliability, the 220 is some how better in quality as compare to other pulsar.

d3p

PowerHouse
Compare the Old Pulsar with today's new pulsar.

I wonder how many internal revisions it has gone through...........That's called Indian R&D.

Doesn't matter whether the product is in series production or in Sample phase....it will go through n number of revision & end customer has to bear it.

Even bajaj chetak 4s is good & even bajaj 2 stroke RE auto-rickshaw also.

OP
N

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
Compare the Old Pulsar with today's new pulsar.

I wonder how many internal revisions it has gone through...........That's called Indian R&D.

Doesn't matter whether the product is in series production or in Sample phase....it will go through n number of revision & end customer has to bear it.

Even bajaj chetak 4s is good & even bajaj 2 stroke RE auto-rickshaw also.
^^^i bought a used 2006 pulsar and is awesome, only had once problem with the clutch plate and thats all. gives good mileage and the only maintenance is to change oil every 3-4 months, which is for all the bikes. pulsars's do start at 2nd or 3rd kick in winter mornings, but when they start, they will not stop on the way. not like the HERO bikes, they will start with the first kick, but will stop straightaway and then one would have to TILT the bike for the flow of petrol to start!
my friend has the 2001 silver dtsi pulsar 150 and he can easily go over speeds of 100 and still today it gives him good mileage and performance.

Rakesh46

Right off the assembly line
with this bike launch the bajaj complete 10 years of pulsar manufacturing check this video out its simply brilliant hats off to pulsar - Pulsar - 10 Years of Leadership (subtitles) - YouTube

Top Bottom