new android phone 10k-13k

max8824

Broken In
hello
i wish to buy a new mobile within the range of 10k-13k
atleast 3.7" tchscreen, preferably more than 512 mb ram and dual core processor or a decent one if its single core and 1ghz atleast, front cam will help,good internal storage too.

i have shorlisted these currently
1.xperia sola
2.Huawei Ascend G600
3.Pantech burst

i read reviews on flipkart..
sola has battery issues , then issues with upgradation to jb etc
huawei user reviews report overall good phone built but not good enuf sound accesories, poor camera, n upgradation issues to jellybean
also abt pantech..if i buy it , i wil have to get it from U.S. ,so getting it unlocked or finding its accesories like battery and all later on..will that be a problem??
also pantech users report heating issues

also about others ..i dont go with any other xperia in this range..plus also not htc one v etc..
forgive me if i sound noobish at any stage..:p

Last edited:

5fusion

Journeyman
would be better to wait & go with lumia 620 if OS is not a concern as it packs some serious performance for the price. its wp8 phone but much better than the androids in that price range. else increase your budget to 17-18k and get LG L9.

OP
M

max8824

Broken In
would be better to wait & go with lumia 620 if OS is not a concern as it packs some serious performance for the price. its wp8 phone but much better than the androids in that price range. else increase your budget to 17-18k and get LG L9.

brother i wish to go fr an android ..

tkin

Back to school!!
Go for burst if you're comfortable with the no warranty thing, else get Sola eyes closed.

OP
M

max8824

Broken In
Go for burst if you're comfortable with the no warranty thing, else get Sola eyes closed.

brother m worried abt burst cz i hv read reviews about its heating
although i do face heating issues while gaming with my present neo v

tkin

Back to school!!
brother m worried abt burst cz i hv read reviews about its heating
although i do face heating issues while gaming with my present neo v
Most high powered android heats up, so not an issue, burst issues are its batterie time and warranty.

dharmil007

Journeyman
Go for
XPERIA J @ 12k.
official market price 16-17k
1GHZ, 512RAM, 4", 2GB, Dual Cam

or else

KARBONN A18 @ 9.5k
This too very good fone
1Ghz, 512RAM, 4.3", 2.8GB, Dual CAM

or else w8 for Micromax A116
Will be releasing on 14 FEBRUARY.
& i think would be priced around 13k

tkin

Back to school!!
Go for
XPERIA J @ 12k.
official market price 16-17k
1GHZ, 512RAM, 4", 2GB, Dual Cam

or else

KARBONN A18 @ 9.5k
This too very good fone
1Ghz, 512RAM, 4.3", 2.8GB, Dual CAM

or else w8 for Micromax A116
Will be releasing on 14 FEBRUARY.
& i think would be priced around 13k
Xperia J stands for Xperia Joke, and karbonn and micromax both suck as Indian companies(poor QC and A.S.S).

OP
M

max8824

Broken In
y u no like micromax A116 ?? :-?
i dnt like its 5 inch screen..i feel that it wud look too big in sm1's hand.

thegrinreaper

Broken In
Mmx a116 should be your best bet if brand isnt an issue.

If brands matter to you then go for
Xperia Sola

If you already own a cheap android... Couple it with a good 7" tablet or an I- touch and get the best of both worlds.

tkin

Back to school!!
grrrrrr.. thats my dialogue :evil:
Huh, anyone can see what the J stands for, dat soc....

y u no like micromax A116 ?? :-?
i dnt like its 5 inch screen..i feel that it wud look too big in sm1's hand.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-rma-watch/169297-micromax-company-run-satan-himself.html

Mmx a116 should be your best bet if brand isnt an issue.

If brands matter to you then go for
Xperia Sola

If you already own a cheap android... Couple it with a good 7" tablet or an I- touch and get the best of both worlds.
Look above.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
OP, just wait for a couple more days.. atleast wait for the reviews of Micromax A116 before deciding..
Its a phone worth checking.. Im not defending MMX but its just not fare to say its crap, even before it's launch

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^check *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/143977-bazaar-section-rules-updated.html and post new thread in bazaar section

tkin

Back to school!!
OP, just wait for a couple more days.. atleast wait for the reviews of Micromax A116 before deciding..
Its a phone worth checking.. Im not defending MMX but its just not fare to say its crap, even before it's launch
The whole company is cr@p, and cr@p can only produce more cr@p, maybe flashier, but still cr@p.

tkin

Back to school!!
you sound like hitler :shock:
so much hate..
wait for official review man.. that's not how TDF geeks roll man, that's how haters roll
Did you see my Micromax thread? Now tell me why I won't be pi$$ed, say you buy a HD7770 which is faulty, after 3-4 service trips each taking a moth(so for 3 months the product is at service center) how would you feel about the company, I gave it a chance, 3 chances, see what that lead me to, a broken tab and oodles of hate and regret for buying a cheap tab.

Top Bottom