never ever subscribe to digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
lets c how raaabo reacts on getting his salary late :D

(wen i say raabo i mean the employees of digit)

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
In the school library, magazine always used to come between 1-15 of each month. Now it comes between 15-25! Huh.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
is digit subscrption is really worth???????????
are the upto the mark of 125rs on stand and 80 rs for subscrption???

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Why no DVD cases? Why did I get my march issue in 2nd week of April and that too two of them? I would be happy with a single copy sent on time.

karmanya

Journeyman
Why do you want a bulky DVD case? l like the paper ones- they take a lot less space to store. Plus digit has responded to these complaints; i think they have changed courier companies, infact i remember reading in a digit mag that the reason y street vendors get it quickly is that digit gives its subscription copies to the courier companies which take thier own sweet time delivering it to the houses whereas vendors will get it directly from thier distributor

OP
L

liquid_snake

Broken In
so u people get frustated on getting the mag in third week
but think of the person who gets the mag when the next mag is out & every one finished it
& that too by simple book post but the charges were taken to send the digit through courier
that is me
i too m waiting the end of my subscription n i wont ever subscribe to digit ever again

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
yups , it aint worth it .

i was a subscriber 2 years ago , but from the time they changed format(and many editors) in august 0 the mag has gone totallly crap.

now , i only subscribe to CHIP(although i won't renew it) and that too because of the good style in which the articles are written , which i think digit lacks.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
This matter has come up in the forum again and again over the years. I'm totally at a loss to understand why Digit has not rectified it.

I've been subscribing long before they changed the name to Digit. I keep subscribing only because the nearest newsstand is over 1 km away and I don't want to have to go there at the beginning of each month.

Often, it is actually embarrassing to listen to newsstand buyers talk about the contents of an issue long before we, the subscribers, have even seen our copy.

I don't think the couriers are to blame. I can't believe that expensive couriers like Blue Dart would be so inefficient all the time. The only thing I can think of is that, for reasons unknown to us, Jasubhai must be deliberately delaying the despatch of sunscriber copies. Otherwise, why don't they simply send subscriber copies the same way they send newsstand copies ?

OP
L

liquid_snake

Broken In
hello
people(subscripers) what should we do make them notice that they r living in a dream world where they call themself "The Greatest Customer Care Ever"
n we are really going to swear that wont ever subscribe to the mag

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
get frm newsstand guys....

atleast u wud b havin an option to choose b/w other mags too.....
every mag wont b gud every month.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom