Nero Prblm !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nipun_the_gr8

When i drag & drop the files in the windows, the alphabets of the names of the files change to capital and all the special characters r lost. Plz tell me how can i make nero to rite them in small letters..........

Also plz tell me that when i add a mpeg or mpg or any other video file to the Video CD, will it automatically change it to DAT (VCD) format or not........

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well which version of Nero are u using....plzz let us know...
and as for the mpg query well yes most can be converted into Vcd format but some require encoding the .mpg files but don't worry cause nero can do it automatically for u...but dont try converting .avi files directly in Vcd format as the compression it may use like Xvid or MPeg4 may require special encoding by other video converting softwares like Cucusoft Avi to Vcd Converter or Tmpgenc...ok.

OP
G

gxsaurav

this is a prob with nero 6.0, uprade to the latest version

senthilrek

Broken In
Solution

i want to know whether this is happening right from the begin. of instalation or in the middle. If it is from the begining try uninstalling it because the source you have installed would have left some files. Try installing from proper source.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmm.. In the ISO tab of New Compilation, change these things :
File Name length = Change to Iso level 2
Format = Mode 2 / XA
Character Set = Ascii ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom