Nero for Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
hi guys its superb to use nero on linux. I've Downloaded and installed the DEB Package to my Ubuntu FF and its working fine.. Give a try if u haven't. :D

>> Go >>

cynosure

UbuntuUser
I am downloading it right now:D
Waiting for my 680MB download to complete so that I can use the nero.

HELL! And I thought Nero for Linux would be free:D

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
tgpraveen said:
is it trial if so is it time limited and how are featues compared to k3b?
When I tried it, you could use your nero serial key from windows.
Back then the features weren't so good.
The interface was pathetic. And like trademark nero, it was a big bloat and I guess it will still be the same.
Again, it doesn't use mkisofs which all open source apps use.
I've heard it has/will soon have capability to write to HD-DVD/BlueRay Disks which you won't soon find in any open source softwares cos of the restrictions placed by the manufacturers of two.

praka123

left this forum longback
Gnomebaker rocks for me :p and with many such oss tools out there Nero are sure gonna be losers until unless they brings out the same eye candy that is offered in windows(watz dat name nero-start smart or wat meh?) Nero has no chances!.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Gnomebaker is good but the version I use has no support for afterburn (they say it will be included in the future version):(
+1 for k3b:D

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
praka123 said:
Gnomebaker rocks for me :p and with many such oss tools out there Nero are sure gonna be losers until unless they brings out the same eye candy that is offered in windows(watz dat name nero-start smart or wat meh?) Nero has no chances!.
Same Here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom