Nero 9 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

apoorva84

In the zone
*www.nero.com/img/screenshot1-nero9-big.png

Nero 9 is the next generation of the world’s most trusted integrated digital media and home entertainment software suite. It features new cutting-edge functionality that makes enjoying digital media content simple.

This easy-to-use yet powerful multimedia suite, gives you the freedom to create, rip, copy, burn, edit, share, and upload online. Whatever you want – music, video, photo, and data – enjoy and share with family and friends anytime, anywhere.

With easy-to-use Nero StartSmart command center, your digital life has never been more flexible, feasible, and fun.
Nero 9 Highlights:

* Fast and easy rip, burn, Autobackup, and copy functions
* Backup files to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs*
* Create professional-looking DVD movies with integrated 3D menus
* Copy, burn, share, upload, and create music mixes like a DJ
* Convert music, photos, and DVDs to play on your iPod® and other mobile devices
* Quick photo and video upload to My Nero, YouTube™, and MySpace
* Watch, record, pause, and customize your live TV experience
* Play AVCHD and other HD formats

Download here:*www.nero.com/ena/downloads-nero9-trial.php

x3060

A LOTR fan
nice :)
but moved to ashampoo a long way back, since 7 to be exact, and never looked back, nero is just too bulky for me.
ashampoo does what it says, burns...

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
every successor of Nero is quite heavy although it works fine on my config ... ! But , Free Easy Burner & CD Burner XP Pro does the job for me ! :)

afonofa

Journeyman
I had tried Nero 7 when it was released, did not like it at all. Too heavy for my comp. So I went back to Nero 6(still using it) which I think is the lightest, fastest and best version of Nero to date because I don't use all the other stuff that successive versions of Nero got bundled with.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I use CD Burner XP Pro and Nero 6 Ultra Edition... Suits my need well....:D BTW The last best version is Nero 6 Ultra Edition...:D..So i just stop there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom