Need Your Help Guys!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
4350 GPU is not just powerful enough to outperform 9500GT. So stick with it.

If you want best deal avoid those shops. Try shops like vedat, mohit, M.D computers etc.

That mobo has only one IDE port ( actually most of the current mobo has the same )
so you can use the HDD and the DVD RW.

OP
davinci

davinci

wid million core procesor
can u pls giv me the direction to these shops?thanx a lot man.u rock

btw wat abt eastern logica

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
can u pls giv me the direction to these shops?thanx a lot man.u rock

btw wat abt eastern logica

Ya. eastern logica is not a bad shop but the prices are a bit higher there.
You can try computer world ( go straight ahead from eastern logica and you will find that on left hand side )

First of all I think it will be bit harder to find Zotac 9500GT card model which
is selling for Rs. 3250 in the itwares.

You will find sparkle, palit readily available. I got quote of Rs. 4000
for Palit 9500GT 256MB DDR3 ( gfx card which is better than DDR2 based 9500GT cards. )
Sparkle is selling for Rs. 3550 for 9500GT 512MB DDR2.

Mohit, Arihant is near Sabiir Hotel. Actually you will find many small & mid size shops there. Vedant is near also. Just try those small shops & you will get the best deal.

M.D. computer is near Exide Battery Shop. ( which is near eastern logica )

OP
davinci

davinci

Thanx a lot man.I finally bought my rig from eastern logica.i got all i wanted except the ZoTac GPU so got the Sparkle one.Finally am able to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R:D:D:D:D:D

Thank You, all u guys rock

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanx a lot man.I finally bought my rig from eastern logica.i got all i wanted except the ZoTac GPU so got the Sparkle one.Finally am able to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R:D:D:D:D:D

Thank You, all u guys rock

Enjoy gaming & don't forget to try the STALKER Clear SKY also :p

BTW, How much you spend to buy that Sparkle 9500GT. Is it 512MB DDR2 based. Does it comes with active cooling ie with fan.

OP
davinci

davinci

Thanks man i will surely try stalker cs.btw the sparkle gpu does hav a fan,its 512 ddr2 n it set me back by 3800bucks.thanks a lot again.btw is there any pc version of gran tourismo 5 (ps3 title)?i really liked the review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom