Need to know about N96

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
@amd - stop spreading crap ..

n82 is the best cam phone till date .. proven .. dont need ur certificate ...

pls tell me honestly , r u paid by se to promote them here .. why ur not on other indian tech forum ..if ur on any other forum pls let us know so that we can stay away ..:)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Chal finally tu ye to maana. After some days, you will realise that the N82 pwns the c902 as well. :p

:D:eek::):lol::p

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/12.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/27.png

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea, actually it is. The flash pics are way overexposed.The light sensor thing is crap.If a speck of dust goes inside the thing it overexposes the picture. Daylight pics are good tho, smae as the N82.

C902 is the best however.With great colour reproduction>everyone who uses it have accepted the fact.

Even in esato, people who used to badmouth the C902 have taken in on them that C902 is th best. Also many magazines using the latest firmwares have confirmed the fact.I guess i havent kept any stone unturned.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Yea, actually it is. The flash pics are way overexposed.The light sensor thing is crap.If a speck of dust goes inside the thing it overexposes the picture. Daylight pics are good tho, smae as the N82.

C902 is the best however.With great colour reproduction>everyone who uses it have accepted the fact.

Even in esato, people who used to badmouth the C902 have taken in on them that C902 is th best. Also many magazines using the latest firmwares have confirmed the fact.I guess i havent kept any stone unturned.

ok dude show us SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON FOR US TO BELIEVE as for me we all know N82 takes better pics so i don't have to proove anything

well for the pics i saw on esato were great but i have seen better pics with N82 even if you want to see some of them go on flickr and search for PICS THROUGH N82

OP
S

subir12

Broken In
N96 is an mistake on Nokia's part :neutral:
Specwise its even inferior to N95 8gb except for storage & DVB-H.

The very fact that they so hurriedly rushed it very much echoes their desperation to capture market share.

Probably with the upcoming touch devices it will redeem itself.

But anyway iPhone 3G is "probably" gonna sell more units than even N96,INNOV8 & C905 combined :lol:

Bro, i wonder why you say that cause n96 is much professional and sleeker looking than n95 plus memory is a huge requirement.
having the option to carry 24 gb expandable memory is gr8, imagine once 3g become available in india, one can download and stream loads of videos, movies on n96. plus, i have heard there are lots of new widgets coming up before it starts shipping in sept :cool:

so, lets see till it actually arrives :p

T

The Conqueror

N82 & N85 are pretty much the same except a different design.
N82- candy bar + Xenon flash
N85- slider + Led flash

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n82-2177.php

N82 has won TIPA award for best 5mp camera phone. Its feature packed to the core and is a VFM.

On first "look" N82 keypad looks difficult to use but if u actually use it in hand its quite easy to use. Ask gx_saurav who was dead against N82's keypad but when he finally used it he changed his opinion about it.

Also there are many owners of N82 in this forum , including me :D

Ps. N85 is yet to be launched so expect it to be heavily priced during its launch.
Thank you.I Shall think over it

Power UP

In the zone
Bro, i wonder why you say that cause n96 is much professional and sleeker looking than n95 plus memory is a huge requirement.
having the option to carry 24 gb expandable memory is gr8, imagine once 3g become available in india, one can download and stream loads of videos, movies on n96. plus, i have heard there are lots of new widgets coming up before it starts shipping in sept :cool:

so, lets see till it actually arrives :p
Ofcourse n96 is much more professional and sleeker looking than n95 but extra memory is the only real benefit.

N96 doesn't have 3d graphics chip. So u can't game much on it as more & more upcoming games require 3d chip. Even N82 has it.

Also the N96 processor is slower compared to N95-8gb & N82.
For a flagship phone its underpowered when compared to the previous one.

Its like N96 has slightly tarnished Nokia's reputation for producing the best feature packed phones.

But nonetheless its still quite an awesome phone :p
Superb looker + tons of space for ur movies and ya when 3G hits here it will rock :-D

Tamoghno

Padawan
Sorry for being offtopic but : Why everyone is so excited about 3g . After seeing the iphone price , i'm almost sure that carriers will be raping us with 3g data price. And now that our stupid greedy government has decided to auction the spectrum to highest bidder . Its almost inevitable that they will charge anything to recover the money they paid for spectrum

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
looking at that twin led flash module of n96 , it gives the impression of pretty good .. looks like it will perform better than conventional led flashes ..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
N96 doesn't have 3d graphics chip. So u can't game much on it as more & more upcoming games require 3d chip. Even N82 has it.

Sorry mate...U R Wrong..:lol:..it has same graphics chip as N95 & N82 :D

Also the N96 processor is slower compared to N95-8gb & N82.
For a flagship phone its underpowered when compared to the previous one.

Again u r wrong it has same ARM processor as N82 :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom