Need to know about N96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power UP

In the zone
Arey bhai do u think iPhone 3G will be forever priced at 31k , just wait for a few months :D

And please read this link posted by T159

*diveintomark.org/archives/2007/10/04/if-wishes-were-iphones

Don't compare iphone to N96 and N96 to INNOV8. :lol:
No sane person will compare those :lol:
but do check out how much the hYpe pHone will sell in numbers :D

Power UP

In the zone
Dude i told u to give the link a shot :D (or did u ?? )

"many"......still not enough ;)

but anyway enjoy ur 8mp :p:mrgreen:

thelordrrulzzz

The Burning Curse
yippie its Nokia v/s SE or for that matter other competitors...
Here i come people to support the obvious "SONY ERICSSON"8)
From my personal experience on the N80 i found that the captured image by the cell's camera was colour enhanced before being stored onto the memory card..:D
On the contrary SE phones maintain the originality of the image (which at times make the pics looks dull or low in light) so i seriously feel that Sony Ericcson's Xperia X1 will surely beat the N96..

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n96 was announced way back in feb... its not a mistake by nokia .. only mistake is, its way too late in market .. at that time samsung innov8 was not even announced .. thank god nokia made this mistake, so that n95 8gb will now have some price drop ..

n96 is a video oriented device .. dual led flash can never subtitute proper xenon flash like in n82 ..but it comes handy while video recording in low light/ indoors .. if nokia 6220c can have xenon then why not flagship n96 ?.. they could have put both xenon + led flash.. I think their upcoming 8mp cam phone will implement both types of flash..

after n73 and n82 , nobody takes nokia cam phones lightly :)

cybershot is a gimmick .. se should have called k750i their first cybershot .. anyways, it along with k790i are fantastic cam phones .. leaders in their class .. but can we say same abt other "cybershit " phones .. k850i spoiled cybershot brand name .. now even c905 have innov8 to content with .. nokia , moto and lg are to follow ..mind u all three will be damn good camera phones ..if only innov8 would have xenon flash, then c905 would have been dead ..

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
3110c and 6600? ROFLing on the floor. LOLing out loud. :lol:

abey the phone i have used 1.3 mein maine 31 hi use kara hai :lol:

and 6600 means the worst camera phone see the arrows :lol:"

cyber shot and carl zeiss are both gimmicks btw :D

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Y r u comparing C905 with N82.....

8MP > 5MP

Btw looks r not good of C905...& well N82 has got more points than C905 :D

check out *www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=2177&idPhone1=2427

wat is OS used in C905....is it symbian OS & they didnt mention the processor in it
GPRS of C905 is slow....:D

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
It beats it all fronts.....in every department except for the Touch interface & browser and a 1-2 more things...

Overall, N96 surely gonna be a whole lot better buy.

Innov8 also got faster 7.2mbps HSDPA which is going to benefit it in other countries.
I Might Consider buying N96,I think iPhone is overpriced.If it was in 15k - 17k range it would have indeed be a Good Buy.:rolleyes:

Power UP

In the zone
I Might Consider buying N96,I think iPhone is overpriced.If it was in 15k - 17k range it would have indeed be a Good Buy.:rolleyes:

Better buy N95-8gb or Innov8 (If it is priced sanely) than N96.
N96's only "useful" merit is its 16GB + Sd card , not only is it underpowered but also will be pricier than N95-8gb.

As for iPhone priced at 15k - 17k.......we will have to wait a long long long time :p

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
^Perhaps till iPhone 2.0 :D
What about the features of N95?
Basically I want a phone with faster startup,and large variety and compatibility of apps.budget till 16K.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Whats so special in it?
And I thought N85 is more advanced than N82 LOL
Can u tell me the difference between 82 and 85.
also your review if any, dont give me wikipedia links, i want to know opinion of Forum Members :)

Power UP

In the zone
N82 & N85 are pretty much the same except a different design.
N82- candy bar + Xenon flash
N85- slider + Led flash

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n82-2177.php

N82 has won TIPA award for best 5mp camera phone. Its feature packed to the core and is a VFM.

On first "look" N82 keypad looks difficult to use but if u actually use it in hand its quite easy to use. Ask gx_saurav who was dead against N82's keypad but when he finally used it he changed his opinion about it.

Also there are many owners of N82 in this forum , including me :D

Ps. N85 is yet to be launched so expect it to be heavily priced during its launch.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
and for the 3.5 MM jack issue for some like GX

there is a nokia accesory 3.5 MM JACK TO 3.5 MM JACKL

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
c902 has beaten the n82 in the cam department.According to Digital photographer, it is the best cam phoen available.Digital photographer is the most reputed camera magazine in the UK.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
c902 has beaten the n82 in the cam department.According to Digital photographer, it is the best cam phoen available.Digital photographer is the most reputed camera magazine in the UK.

are baba, c902 ,k850i are all better than n82 ..no doubt abt it .period ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom